April 25, 201214 yr Just found this! Looks like that video they use in their concerts now! So probably not a snippet from the music video. [Thread name fail] http://vimeo.com/40971940
April 25, 201214 yr Just found this! Looks like that video they use in their concerts now! So probably not a snippet from the video. [Thread name fail] http://vimeo.com/40971940 Good find! <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/40971940?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=ffffff" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>
April 25, 201214 yr Yup. I just saw this on Twitter and decided to come share with you guys. Apparently it was uploaded by the post-production/film company. Here's a composite breakdown from the original video and the final edit. http://vimeo.com/40973244
April 25, 201214 yr Also, the descriptions say Piranha was commissioned to create this music video of rihanna to play behind coldplay on their current tour. a compositing breakdown from the project we did for Rihanna and coldplay tour video. So it seems it was just for the live Coldplay tour, and not for the video. What do you guys think?
April 25, 201214 yr Vimeo says: Piranha was commissioned to create this music video of rihanna to play behind coldplay on their current tour. So, jup just some footage for on the screens during the Coldplay concerts
April 25, 201214 yr I hope it's not from the music video, otherwise we're in for a super boring video...
April 25, 201214 yr ^No I think we'll have some excerpts of that mixed with other stuff. Chris was spotted in what appeared to be a ninja suit, so there definitely will be other stuff in the real video.
April 25, 201214 yr ^No I think we'll have some excerpts of that mixed with other stuff. Chris was spotted in what appeared to be a ninja suit, so there definitely will be other stuff in the real video. Yeah, sorry, what I meant was that I hope Rhianna's role in the video is more than just that :)
April 26, 201214 yr Relax people, I guess they will mix some scenes of that on the actual video, maybe even using different (and hopefully more intersiting) backgorunds, I like it as a preview, more than ninjas and samurais at least.
April 26, 201214 yr Yeah. They definitely shot a lot of Rihanna so they can use it live and stuff. I'm no huge fan of PoC, but I'm positive the video won't be 3 minutes of Rihanna looking into camera.
April 26, 201214 yr I can't stand that video. I think Rihanna was trying to be the Bubbha with thousand hands. It just ridiculous! It creeps me out. I wish they will pull it out of the set list or do a version with just Chris singing it. It's very awkward to have Chris singing with prerecorded Rihanna's voice and to have her on the screen. Ugh!!! I don't hate Rihanna but I just don't think POC Is a good idea.
April 26, 201214 yr they're just making the era just worse and worse, Rihanna shoud not be there more than 1.5 minutes or it's just a full crap, hate that Angelina's leg.
April 26, 201214 yr Princess of China is just awful live. It just feels so awkward with Rihanna singing with pre-recorded vocals while the band just stand there. I hope they remove it from the setlist as soon as possible but it's unlikely considering it's their next single. From the videos I've seen it's the only song that isn't applauded by the fans. It feels as if the audience are bored by it. Oh well, it's a decent opportunity for a toilet break.
April 26, 201214 yr Princess of China is just awful live. It just feels so awkward with Rihanna singing with pre-recorded vocals while the band just stand there. I hope they remove it from the setlist as soon as possible but it's unlikely considering it's their next single. From the videos I've seen it's the only song that isn't applauded by the fans. It feels as if the audience are bored by it. Oh well, it's a decent opportunity for a toilet break. which places are u referring to, if ur referring to the concert in edmonton and portland, the fans have been singing along and chanting that woah woahs from the song ;) my cousins were there at edmonton and i got friends from portland who were there, they hate POC but yeah, most of the other people were singing along and shouting the woahs woahs ;) :D:D:D:D
April 26, 201214 yr I just wish that people wouldn't assume that because they don't like a song, everybody else doesn't like it was well. Princess of China will inevitably be a successful single, and I would imagine that a strong proportion of the live audiences are people who will be there mainly just to hear the singles and so would be disappointed not to hear PoC. Likewise, those people would probably want to hear the song the way they know it, i.e. with Rihanna, and having a video of her allows that. It may be awkward but it's a better alternative than half the audience leaving the concert disappointed that they didn't hear Princess of China.
April 26, 201214 yr ^ I really like PoC and Rihanna is fine on the song, but putting a playback of her voice is just so wrong for me...
April 26, 201214 yr From the Daily Mail article: The real video will be released early next month. Could this be true?
Create an account or sign in to comment