✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Paralympics Closing Ceremony, London, UK (please post your reviews for Wiki,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful end of an amazing Coldplay week. Saw them playing one of their best Dutch gigs in The Hague last Thursday and tonight I saw them playing one of their best liveshows EVER. I'm a proud Coldplayer. :)

What a beautiful end of an amazing Coldplay week. Saw them playing one of their best Dutch gigs in The Hague last Thursday and tonight I saw them playing one of their best liveshows EVER. I'm a proud Coldplayer. :)

didn't have to say more. They are in their best shape ever...

I can't put it into words, other than a warm fuzzy feeling....:) I thought this was one of the best occasions for Coldplay and their talent and passion for people. I came away with an Upbeat, proud, and emotional couple of hours from London, I truly felt I was there. I loved every minute of it!!!

Even if I am not sure about the rihanna and jay-z thing (I thought they'd play Lost!), this was awesome beyond words!I loved it, especially The Scientist. It fitted perfectly with the mood of the ceremony. Thanks guys!!