✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Paralympics Closing Ceremony, London, UK (please post your reviews for Wiki,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, thank you, thank you guys so much for posting videos!!!! And links of the full event....I am so excited to watch how the whole thing came together. It's so amazing to read all the emotions from the fans...we have followed them on so many concerts, but events like these make us love them even more.

Thanks once again for being so helpful to those of us who weren't able to watch the live stream.

I thought Glasto last Summer was their career highlight...until tonight.I've watched them grow from a brilliant but uncertain bunch of kids into the biggest band in the world I'm usually the Hipster who likes to keep my 'cool bands' to myself, but not in this case. They've earned everything they have now, and I just gush with pride every time I see video from last night.:D

Still choking up a little when I think of their journey.:D

Just watched this on HD on SportsnetOne (for those Canadians in here).

Amazing...wow!

As much as I dislike PoC, it was actually pretty good this time around.

Highlight of the night: When CM was just sitting with the ParaOrchestra. A small gesture like that makes a 80,000 seat stadium feel like their playing in my living room. Was pretty neat.

I thought Glasto last Summer was their career highlight...until tonight.I've watched them grow from a brilliant but uncertain bunch of kids into the biggest band in the world I'm usually the Hipster who likes to keep my 'cool bands' to myself, but not in this case. They've earned everything they have now, and I just gush with pride every time I see video from last night.:D

Still choking up a little when I think of their journey.:D

This dude agrees with you as well:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/going-out/music/coldplay-at-the-paralympics-closing-ceremony-was-the-greatest-1316180

(As do I)

Just watched this on HD on SportsnetOne (for those Canadians in here).

Amazing...wow!

As much as I dislike PoC, it was actually pretty good this time around.

Highlight of the night: When CM was just sitting with the ParaOrchestra. A small gesture like that makes a 80,000 seat stadium feel like their playing in my living room. Was pretty neat.

She actually did a pretty good job this time. The best of the 3 performances so far. And as someone who really can't stand her most of the time, that's saying something,lol!

I don't make a big deal about this since I don't believe one's disability should in any way define them, but as a visually impaired musician, that moment meant the world to me! One of those moments that made me literally cry. And there was absolutely nothing condescending about Chris' or the band's attitude As if I didn't already respect them enough, they had to go and add that bit of class.:)

Coldplay , Paralympics ! ohhh It was really emotional!

Seeing them grow from being a small indie band to the Band that closes the London 2012 Olympics ……Its a Journey! Chris Martin, You don’t know how proud we are of you! Jonny, Guy and Will…You guys were amazing! Watched the show on a live stream just because I wanted to watch it with the fandom till 3 AM in the night. I almost felt like crying! #SoProud