✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

Oh sorry! Ahahahaha, the word "entry" fell out. I wanted to ask if you meant making an entry as well.

About writing it on the cover... I can do that as well, but I think it is more helpful then to have it written on the envelope as well, because they have to open it before they will find the thing written on it/in it.

Mrk, I made the map and list for people and I started my own entry so I wanted to finish it today when I come back from work and send it tomorrow. Then you should receive it at least a week before July. Is that okay?

Oh, that's good! :surprised:

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well normally it's written entrée what means the door you go through when you enter :blank:[/color]

:confused:

A silly question: what happens to the book when its ready?

We ship it to the first person and play hot potato with it :lol:

The scrapbook is on its way to Mrk! It should arrive Monday or some days later :D

Yes, I've added a page for stamps as well. Sadly this one was send with the most ugly stamp ever. I also added my own address on it (just in case) and the IF FOUND PLEASE visit website blablabla, but I don't expect problems because this mail I have used many times for international mail and it always went well.

I'd like to get involved please! This sounds like awesome fun :D

What do I need to do?? :dance:

Nothing yet! The list is already quite long, so I will add your name and then later on you will get more information. I will ask you later for your address and personal e-mail.

she's referring to the pages thing you wanted to test out with Marie, Olivia and Chloe (bet I forgot someone but you know what I mean)[/color]
Actually not, but good that you mention! Yeah, are you guys still going to try something with loose pages as well? Maybe that's safer than the scrapbook. I'm sure it can coexsist at the same time.

What's an entree?
An entry? Oh sorry, I didn't know that it was not common English. It's called an entry when someone writes a part in a journal or logbook or scrapbook. So I was referring to writing in a page in the scrapbook.

what happens to the book when it's ready?
We don't know yet! Hahahaha

Maybe we send it to Ian or to Coldplay. Maybe it will get lost again in the mail, hahaha! We'll see in time. Suggestions are always welcome :)

I can photoshop all the pages together to make like a posterish thingy like the MX Pop-Up with Chris's books :lol:

And an entree is common English....for proper people like me hahah but we usually say wrtie in the book, or write in your section :huh:

^ I'll add you to the list then ^^

Just be patience, because there's a lot of people that signed up before you and we have no clue how long it might take before it will reach the 10th person. But at least then you're in!

BTW Sorry for not posting the two page-sides yet that I made. I wasn't at my PC last night so it has to wait. This evening or otherwise tomorrow it should be up. And hopefully by Monday Mrk has the scrapbook :D

Well, when people send the book to eachother they probably have stamps on it when they receive the package. They can place those stamps in the book, so one page might get filled with stamps fromall over the world. Sadly, when I send it to Italy the postal office didn't post fancy stamps on it but just one shitty sticker with the price of mailing it :(

I'll add you to the list!

I added pictures of the page I made :)

[EDIT: Argh! Such a pity Coldplay Respect! that I send the scrapbook last week, because according to your location you live in the same town as me! :bomb:]

I added pictures of the page I made :)

[EDIT: Argh! Such a pity Coldplay Respect! that I send the scrapbook last week, because according to your location you live in the same town as me! :bomb:]

Your pages look great!

You live in Wageningen too? Really?

That's weird.

Will you go to the concert at Sept. 6th too?

I'll meet up there with some Coldplayers.

Nice to meet you btw, my real name is Jacolien. What's yours?