✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

You guys are right. I have so far grouped people together per continent, except that from MaxRide on it goes already to USA, because last scrapbooks never got there and these people always subscribed but never got it.

MaxRide, Phantoneku and DiOli05 are all USA ánd MaxRide was also in for the Scapbook II. I see now that TimeWarp should be up there as well. Dee and Paradise117 ended up lower on the list because this is their first time participating and the Earopeans above them just got on the list earlier than them. I figured that at the time it would arrive again in the US/America, more people from there would be on the list. So the list's priority was so far people that were in the project before but did not get the scrapbook and after that I ordered them per continent and mostly in the order that each one joined. I can change the order if people prefer that - I can imagine because of the sending costs.

Now you guys are discussing about who lives close to eachother in the US I think that's also a good idea to keep in mind for me! I might just add that the list is not yet the exact order of where the book (Scrappy :awesome:) goes to. Thus far I like the input! I must say that I am not so good with USA geography :shame:

So what do you guys think, shall I place Billy and Dee up there with the first bunch of Americans as well? With Dee at the end because she's West Coast?

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I will be in Georgia... where in the east side are you?

I live in the Mid-Atlantic area on the East Coast (Delaware, as my user location says), and Georgia is on the same coast, at least (although in the southern part of the coast). Billy (Timewarp) lives in New Jersey, though, which is just above Delaware, so I have a feeling that one of us should send the book to the other. :shrug:

Wyrd, that sounds like a great idea; that way, we can cut down on shipping costs. (I'm just curious: are all of the countries close enough in Europe that it doesn't really matter what order we send Scrappy to people there?)

I now placed Billy with you East Coast guys.

jeremyy is swopped with Twisted Mind because he's temporarily somewhere else (ironically in the country that Twisted Mind lives in, hahaha!). Scrappy will travel through Europe eastwards this way.

I now placed Billy with you East Coast guys.

jeremyy is swopped with Twisted Mind because he's temporarily somewhere else (ironically in the country that Twisted Mind lives in, hahaha!). Scrappy will travel through Europe eastwards this way.

yeah I'm 'she' :D anyway, just skip me Wyrd, I might move another place, so I don't want to take the risk :\ :\

I know that Timewarp lives on the East Coast, as do I, so the two of us should probably be right next to each other on the list.

That's whya I wanted to make a map :blank:

You guys are right. I have so far grouped people together per continent, except that from MaxRide on it goes already to USA, because last scrapbooks never got there and these people always subscribed but never got it.

MaxRide, Phantoneku and DiOli05 are all USA ánd MaxRide was also in for the Scapbook II. I see now that TimeWarp should be up there as well. Dee and Paradise117 ended up lower on the list because this is their first time participating and the Earopeans above them just got on the list earlier than them. I figured that at the time it would arrive again in the US/America, more people from there would be on the list. So the list's priority was so far people that were in the project before but did not get the scrapbook and after that I ordered them per continent and mostly in the order that each one joined. I can change the order if people prefer that - I can imagine because of the sending costs.

Now you guys are discussing about who lives close to eachother in the US I think that's also a good idea to keep in mind for me! I might just add that the list is not yet the exact order of where the book (Scrappy :awesome:) goes to. Thus far I like the input! I must say that I am not so good with USA geography :shame:

So what do you guys think, shall I place Billy and Dee up there with the first bunch of Americans as well? With Dee at the end because she's West Coast?

HOW CAN YOU FORGET ME? :bigcry:

I can help you with USA geography, so you can plan the order more efficiently. Just send me the username list with their respective states. I'm more than happy to help with getting this rolling along, and quick! :D

I think It would be best if we grouped all the United Statesians (I have a thing against calling you guys americans... you know, I live in central america and such...) together, besides Scrappy moving faster, it would be cheaper. The bad thing is that the last person in the US would have to pay more in order to send it back to europe... I do not think it would be THAT much more, but it is probably something to keep in mind, maybe...

So maybe a map is a good idea. Although I never got the hang of it in the Scrapbook II thread...

Also, so far, it has been US and European people only? Like, if there were more people, we can make Scrappy go around the globe in one direction, east, for example. Like, given that it started in the Netherlands, it can make its way east through Europe, i do not really know if Asians/Australians have signed up but maybe there next, arrive in the west coast in the US, and then going east from there... That way the last person in the US does not pay as much for sending it to europe; at least would not pay as much as someone from the west of the US should have to pay... (i really do not know of prices, btw)

That is what i think... i do not know if it would work out. Also, leaves the people farther up in the list pretty much last... And i really do not want to wait that much... OH GOD!!! I just thought of that one. -.-'

Sorry jeremyy! It must have been your name :shame: I never checked the gender.

Billy, I didn't forget to put you on the list, you were just lower on the list than seemed convenient - I moved you up now as you can see :)

You can still make a map, right?

The sending order should be fine; if I know from which state everyone is, I can just look up on a map what is the most convenient way for Scrappy to journey through USA.

[edited]Stupid stupid idea what I posted here because DiOli05 will be in US near Coldplayfan117 anyway.

By the way, if I don't know people's state, would they like to tell me it? So I can plan a better route for Scrappy?

Lol, so from what I can see from the Americans on this page; from Europe, it looks like it should go to 86TimeWarp and MaxRide first, then me (phantoneku), then to DiOli05... so from the NorthEast, to the Midwest, then to the South....

I think It would be best if we grouped all the United Statesians (I have a thing against calling you guys americans... you know, I live in central america and such...) together, besides Scrappy moving faster, it would be cheaper. The bad thing is that the last person in the US would have to pay more in order to send it back to europe... I do not think it would be THAT much more, but it is probably something to keep in mind, maybe...'

Yep, but the alternative is that everyone pays more money when they're sending it back and forth, back and forth from North America to Europe.

I wouldn't mind paying a little extra money to get the book where it needs to go.

Olivia, did you send the scrapbook already? Any idea of when it should arrive at the next person?

I haven't received it yet; so I assume it's either still with Olivia or it is on it's way to me...?

ETA (4 hours later): Just got the post and the scrapbook has safely made it to me.