✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw ainsley, it was not your fault! You and Olivia just had the bad luck to have the scrapbook disappear between you guys.

Olivia, did you make a scan of your two pages to put up here? Otherwise I can ask Natt to do that.

Book is all sealed up and ready to be posted; sorry it has taken me a while. I will post it as soon as I can get to an open post office (apparently our local one has shut?) So it will be at the latest leaving me on Monday.

Here are my pages:

ScrapbookPage1.jpg

ScrapbookPage2.jpg

Book is all sealed up and ready to be posted; sorry it has taken me a while. I will post it as soon as I can get to an open post office (apparently our local one has shut?) So it will be at the latest leaving me on Monday.

Here are my pages:

ScrapbookPage1.jpg

ScrapbookPage2.jpg

That looks amazing!!!

Here are my pages:

ScrapbookPage1.jpg

ScrapbookPage2.jpg

This really does look amazing, I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've scrapbooked? :D

That looks amazing!!!

This really does look amazing, I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've scrapbooked? :D

Thanks guys.

You're right, it's not my first time scrapbooking. I have one (technically now 2 volumes of the same one) that I've been doing to collect all my gig photos, memorabilia and memories in to (I'm currently in the process of doing my Coldplay page from the O2 last year).

ETA: Just been sent. Should be there within a week maximum...

You're keeping a scrapbook of gigs. That's so cool!

Ah! Are you sure you don't you have a meerkat somewhere in your family tree? :sneaky:

Did you by any chance make pictures of Olivia's work as well? I haven't heard anything from her since she sent the book.

Alien Radio, I'll lower you on the list :)

But let's just see how fast the book will be, if Twisted Mind takes two weeks I am almost tempted to let her send it to you anyway. Otherwise it’ll be MaxRide! :D

^^I didn't I'm afraid; sorry. I guess we can ask TwistedMind to.

I have so many tickets and scraps and stuff that I had to do something with them. Originally I had them all up on my walls but I kept moving yearly and it was a pain to deconstruct my 'wall of fame' and then put it back together again-- some of the tickets were getting damaged. So it made more sense to put it somewhere permanent.

And I wish I had one in my family :lol: Although people do say I react like a meerkat when I hear things that interest me in conversations. I suddenly sit up and jump to alert.

eheheh Hey everybody! ireally feel like a dickhead cause I've been so off this site, but I need to travel to my grandmum in Poland cause she was ill. so i was there for 2 weeks and I haven't got time to be on coldplaying :( I'm very glad that the book came to Nattatouille and I'm really loving this. Nattatouille, Yor pages are awesome!! :D :dazzled: And, I forgot to scan in my pages.. :embarrassed:

HELLOW DUDES AND DUDETTES :awesome:

So I got a package today and thought "WTF why did I get a package from the UK!? :wtf:"

But then I realised that everything I got from the UK so far was amazing so I opened it anyways lol

AND THEN I REMEMBERED :awesome: because I totally forgot about this thread xD

So, I'm holding this totally uber lovely cute scrapbook in my hands :wacky:

I'll try getting it done til friday and then send it to the next Coldplayer :dance:

yes, two pages :) If you want more, feel free to mutilate the cover :D

Twisted Mind, would you like to scan/ take a picture of Olivia's entry as well? She forgot, so we haven't seen hers yet.

Btw. The cat evolved into creep-cat? omg, I hope this is not like a Pokemon or Dragonball character, having even a more advanced level O.o (Nah, secretly I do)

hey, does anyone know if MaxRide is on vacation? She is supposed to receive the book next, but I have not received an address yet or seen her online the last days. If she won't reply I guess we'll send it to Billy next?

YAY I'll totally draw something o the cover :dance:

Twisted Mind, would you like to scan/ take a picture of Olivia's entry as well? She forgot, so we haven't seen hers yet.

Sure, I'll scan them along with my pages :nice:

Btw. The cat evolved into creep-cat? omg, I hope this is not like a Pokemon or Dragonball character, having even a more advanced level O.o (Nah, secretly I do)

:laugh3: I blame playing Diablo3 for inspiring me to draw fucked up creatures! :lol:

hey, does anyone know if MaxRide is on vacation? She is supposed to receive the book next, but I have not received an address yet or seen her online the last days. If she won't reply I guess we'll send it to Billy next?
Okay um, when this is settled, is the person who I'm gonna send the package to giving me her/his address?

I think she's arrives home on Saturday...