✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

I'll give Billy's address first then. And he can send it to MaxRide then, when we get her address.

Just, I am not sure what you mean with "Whenever someone does send it to me, try sending it on a day so that it gets to me on Sat... Trust me"

Is the scrapbook otherwise getting lost? I don't think it is possible to send it so that you know on which day exactly it arrives. Usually they give a timespan in which it can arrive.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know that it takes a letter 4 days to get to Sweden and Belgium so I was hopeing someone could plan it that way. Reason being is I'm only free on Sat. and I'm not home and there's a lot of crap going on where I live and i dont want it getting stolen :wreck:

Hello again! :cheesy:

I've finished my 2 pages, wooo! :dance:

CP_scrapbook3.jpg

^ the dots on the Coldplay confetti in the middle are actually neon pink, blame my sucky scanner...

CP_scrapbook4.jpg

And these are from Olivia :)

CP_scrapbook1.jpg

CP_scrapbook2.jpg

I was at summer camp; that's why I wasn't replying to anything for three weeks.

Sorry, guys! :P I'm home now...but Thalia, could you send the book to Timewarp (if it takes less than 2 weeks to send something from Germany to the US)? I'm going to Canada on Tuesday, and staying in Canada for two weeks...so packages will be slightly inconvenient.

This scrapbook keeps getting more awesome.

I'm really glad it made it there in one piece. Sorry for our boring stamps; I was going to put some of my musical stamps on there but the woman was like 'that'll need pretty much all your Coldplay stamps' and I couldn't part with them :uhoh:

God damn it the stamp thing was my idea: I wanna see foreign stamps and crap :angry: Andbes my name is Billy haha

I knuuuuww I'm sorry :bigcry:

I didn't see what stamp the post woman put on my package because she was hiding it from me behind the counter :dozey: I hope it was a nice one..

Book is all sealed up and ready to be posted; sorry it has taken me a while. I will post it as soon as I can get to an open post office (apparently our local one has shut?) So it will be at the latest leaving me on Monday.

Here are my pages:

ScrapbookPage1.jpg

ScrapbookPage2.jpg

WOW!!! This is amazing! :amazed: You're a true artist :)

:nod:

Just be patient, oversea shipping can take very long :nice:

Sooo the Scrapbook is just about to start it's USA leg?... Just as Coldplay is just finishing up here in the US... lmao :laugh4: #scrapbookchasesColdplay