✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

I can make a photo album on Tumblr and tag it as Coldplay :lol:
Yeah why not? We could have a scrapbook Tumblr page.

Hi Jacolien, my name is Kim. I came to Wageningen to study. I can't go to the concert of Coldplay :(

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yups. Twisted mind, are you from Europe? I'll sqeeze you in then, because the former scapbook would be send to you after Olivia.

jemeryy, thanks for letting us know! The scrapbook will first go to Olivia anyway, but afterwards it can then go to nattatouille. Could you also send me your privat e-mail (other than coldplaying)?

^ I've just PM'd you with my address and everything; I will be around(ish) now for a bit. Although next week I'm on holiday and 2 weeks after that I am in Spain. But I should be able to turn it around mega quickly as I have nothing else on my plate at the moment.

Yups. Twisted mind, are you from Europe? I'll sqeeze you in then, because the former scapbook would be send to you after Olivia.

jemeryy, thanks for letting us know! The scrapbook will first go to Olivia anyway, but afterwards it can then go to nattatouille. Could you also send me your privat e-mail (other than coldplaying)?

jemerry?? LOL :P okay i'm sending my e-mail adress :nice:

Olivia should let us now when she is ready to send the scrapbook :D if nattatouille got the book and then send it to me, i can easly & safely send it to Twisted Mind, because I'll be in Germany as well. But I don't know my adress yet :\

Yeah I'm from Europe :nice: And THANKS! :wacky: