✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kids on a leash

Imke

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you find these weird? Because technically the child is inside a cage.

Lindam-6-side-playpen.-webs.jpg

Good point, that is like a jail cell. Personally this has always weirded me out:

baby-girl-bedding-sets1.jpg

Parading it about in a cart like some sideshow FREAK! :veryangry:

Do you find these weird? Because technically the child is inside a cage.

Lindam-6-side-playpen.-webs.jpg

While the mom sits right next to the kids? Yes.

It's a solution for me for when you have to quickly leave the room ... like why would you take your kid with you to the bathroom?

However, on a busy street, you are always with your kid, you don't leave it out of your sight, you don't let it off of your hand.

Leashes? Normal? I've never seen stuff like that before. :wtf:

Then again, I live in Texas. Parents over here just spank their children when they do something wrong. They did when I was growing up, anyway. Maybe things have changed since then.

I'm pretty sure parents need to man the fuck up and parent their kids.

So you're saying the parents who used a leash on one or more of their children are all shit parents.

Thanks :/ I'm sure my mother and father would appreciate hearing that after the years of love they gave me.

I was in Manchester two weeks ago and some mother had left their two year old all alone while they went to the bank and they were screaming and rolling around on the pavement whilst people just stepped over him, that is bad parenting I don't think leashes are bad because at least they are trying to keep their child safe...

Seems like this was on the news recently.

I've seen it before (rarely), but it still kind of gives me the creeps. Back when I was working at the shopping mall there was this lady who always used it on her kid. But I quickly realized the reason why she used it is because she knew she wasn't going to pay any attention to her kid and that was the easiest way to know that her child was within reach. Really, whenever she came in the store she barely even looked at the kid, just dragged him around. I'm pretty sure she did it because that was her only "option", because she knew she would get arrested if she left her kid in the car.

If we walked too far away from my parents, they would yell at us and/or punish us some other way (not letting us go anywhere, taking away toys, etc.). So we learned pretty quick to stay nearby.

I've seen a few kids on leashes when I worked at a department store.

I also saw a lot of parents ignoring their children, letting them run around, bumping into people, and making a mess.

I personally wouldn't put a leash on my child (unless I somehow gave birth to a puppy, but since I'm not really into canines like that, I don't see that happening). I don't have a problem with other people using a leash though. It's better than losing your child and/or letting them wreak havoc on the public.

I personally wouldn't put a leash on my child (unless I somehow gave birth to a puppy, but since I'm not really into canines like that, I don't see that happening).

Most awkward thing ever said on any forum, ever :uhoh: