✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts Like Heaven 5th MX Single

CurtisJ

Heard it now! :D

What's the difference from Starbucks one and album version?

Probably sound stupid but I can't tell?

EDIT: is it the beginning? That sounds like there's something different?

the beginning on SB's version is like a some noises and the beginning on the album version is Mylo Xyloto

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think theres a strong possiblity of at least 1 B-side

1 rumer i heard said that the single (download or CD?) will be relesed the same day as live 2012 why do that? wouldnt it affect the sales of the single in a negative way?- unless there is B-Sides to be relesed (GOD PLEASE LET THERE BE AT LEAST 1 B-SIDE I DONT EVEN CARE WITCH OF THE UNRELESED SONGS IT IS AS LONG AS THERE IS ONE):lol:

i think theres a strong possiblity of at least 1 B-side

1 rumer i heard said that the single (download or CD?) will be relesed the same day as live 2012 why do that? wouldnt it affect the sales of the single in a negative way?- unless there is B-Sides to be relesed (GOD PLEASE LET THERE BE AT LEAST 1 B-SIDE I DONT EVEN CARE WITCH OF THE UNRELESED SONGS IT IS AS LONG AS THERE IS ONE):lol:

You'd think that they'd release the single at the same time as the music video tomorrow. Isn't that what they usually do?

^ People are talking about a november release, along with the live album

That doesn't sound very consistent with the band's past releases but I suppose they have been known to randomly change up things like that so it's definitely possible.

So did they release HLH as single or it's only music video? There's nothing new in Recordings on coldplay.com... so, no single yet?

Just the video, the rumoured release date for the single is 19 November.

Does anyone have the radio edit of HLH used in the video? (The 3:02 one, I think.) It would be great if someone could upload that and I don't think it would violate the forum rules because it is not the single version (3:59) that has been released on iTunes.

Does anyone have the radio edit of HLH used in the video? (The 3:02 one, I think.) It would be great if someone could upload that and I don't think it would violate the forum rules because it is not the single version (3:59) that has been released on iTunes.

Seriously? I get dizzy when radio plays the short version,feels like someone cut one of my fingers.

If it's released the same day as Live 2012 we might get a live b-side. Like maybe one from the movie or one that didn't make the cut. I don't really know but I know they've done live b-sides before.

Well wouldn't they have had to have played an unreleased song live first? We probably would have heard about that by now.

• 2 weeks later...