✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Painted "Lovers In Japan" Chinese parasol

technicolor_birds1935

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, paint a Chinese parasol like the Lovers In Japan single artwork, hope you all like it :) I'm going to take it with me to the Auburn Hills concert... this toke me two hours to do with acrylic paints

I would gladly make anyone one who wants one.. I love to paint so let me know :)

You know your a big Coldplay fan when... :D

loversinjapan_umbrella.png

Coldplay-LoversinJapan.jpg

THAT

is pretty much amazing! :shocked2:

And it actually looks really nice! :cheesy:

Most of the time I see people doing their own merchandising, and they spent a lot of time on them, but they are only wear-able to concerts, otherwise you'd look like a freak <___< But a chinese parasol always looks beautiful so you can use them wherever you want! :dance:

^^^ Awww :) Thank you so much, I appreciate that :) I've been wanting to do this for a long time but could never find a Chinese parasol anywhere and yes I'm glad I can take it anywhere you can count on that :) I don't think its water proof though :) Oh well, I can use it on really bright and sunny days :D I love how it turned out <3

Thank you for the kind words.

Oh yes :) The Palace of Auburn Hills says your allowed to bring umbrellas in :) but I will only open it up if they sing Lovers In Japan, otherwise I don't want to anoy other people with it :) I always feel bad doing that, even if they allow signs and posters and I make one and try holding it up I feel like I anoy people, even if they don't care or don't mind, still... :)

Have they been singing Lovers In Japan on the 2012 tour?

Oh yes :) The Palace of Auburn Hills says your allowed to bring umbrellas in :) but I will only open it up if they sing Lovers In Japan, otherwise I don't want to anoy other people with it :) I always feel bad doing that, even if they allow signs and posters and I make one and try holding it up I feel like I anoy people, even if they don't care or don't mind, still... :)

Have they been singing Lovers In Japan on the 2012 tour?

Yes, LiJ is on the setlist :D (for now)

And I understand your feeling of disturbing people with signs. Maybe it doesn't bother them at all, but, still, I also have that weird feeling, that's why I decided to wear a special t-shirt and I won't probably won't make any sign for the concert I'll be going to. But your parasol is an original and great idea :)

Yes, LiJ is on the setlist :D (for now)

And I understand your feeling of disturbing people with signs.

On my first concert I got tapped on my back from 5 different people standing behind me at the same time (:freak:) when I hold up my poster for 3 seconds. But that was in Germany, and people here are usually uptight <__<

On my first concert I got tapped on my back from 5 different people standing behind me at the same time (:freak:) when I hold up my poster for 3 seconds. But that was in Germany, and people here are usually uptight <__<
:\

In France people get annoyed pretty quickly and they complain all the time, so that's also why I'm not even going to try to carry a sign :lol:

Aww, yeah samething when I went to see U2 last year on their 360 tour in Pittsburgh, I was in the inner circle in front of Bono's mic, I barely had help my sign up for 3 seconds and someone behind me pulled my arm down and yelled at me... Then I felt all bad and was discouraged.. but I'm just a really big fan and wanted to make a sign and if the venue allows signs then I wan tto make one.. not to anoy people but because I'm a really big fan :)

I still always feel like I'm anoying people though.. ohh, this is so complicated :)

Aww, yeah samething when I went to see U2 last year on their 360 tour in Pittsburgh, I was in the inner circle in front of Bono's mic, I barely had help my sign up for 3 seconds and someone behind me pulled my arm down and yelled at me... Then I felt all bad and was discouraged.. but I'm just a really big fan and wanted to make a sign and if the venue allows signs then I wan tto make one.. not to anoy people but because I'm a really big fan :)

I still always feel like I'm anoying people though.. ohh, this is so complicated :)

Where will you be seating ? Maybe from your spot you won't have to hold you sign up too high ? And, you know what, even for 3 seconds, if the band notice it, they'll love it, we know they love that kind of stuff :)

Where will you be seating ? Maybe from your spot you won't have to hold you sign up too high ? And, you know what, even for 3 seconds, if the band notice it, they'll love it, we know they love that kind of stuff :)

I'm on the floor about 30 rows away from the main stage but maybe like 5 or 6 rows away from the end of the cat walk

You should try to see if you can give it to them as a gift. Where will you be seated? Perhaps Chris can hold it up during LIJ. Going wild here but you get the point.:)