✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Painted "Lovers In Japan" Chinese parasol

technicolor_birds1935

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, paint a Chinese parasol like the Lovers In Japan single artwork, hope you all like it :) I'm going to take it with me to the Auburn Hills concert... this toke me two hours to do with acrylic paints

I would gladly make anyone one who wants one.. I love to paint so let me know :)

You know your a big Coldplay fan when... :D

loversinjapan_umbrella.png

Coldplay-LoversinJapan.jpg

WOW !! Wonderful ! You really, really did a great job there :stunned: :D :D :awesome:

^^^ Oh my goodness.. that's so very sweet of you, that made me smile :) Thank you so much!!! This is the first Coldplay painting I've done from the Viva era, I love painting, they actually got me into painting from all the incredible and beautiful artwork stuff from the Viva era, especially in the Viva tour book..I've done two other paintings, those were just for fun on a canvas, inspired by the Mylo Xyloto art.

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

Ariel, that is lovely! I so admire people who are artistic. I'm not - I can't even draw good stick figures. :laugh3:

I'll look forward to seeing this on Wednesday - would love to have one for myself!

And I'll bet if Chris sees you he'll want to use it during LiJ. He always used to open up a red Chinese parasol during that song during the Viva tour!

Ariel, that is lovely! I so admire people who are artistic. I'm not - I can't even draw good stick figures. :laugh3:

I'll look forward to seeing this on Wednesday - would love to have one for myself!

And I'll bet if Chris sees you he'll want to use it during LiJ. He always used to open up a red Chinese parasol during that song during the Viva tour!

Oh Jill, that's so very sweet of you, thank you so much!!

And that's one reason why I did, to use it during Lovers In Japan because it was a signature thing that Chris did during the Viva La Vida tour :)

If you want one, I will make one for you :) Just private message me.

Fran, I will make one for you too if you want :)

The VLV era artwork was really inspiring and what you did does live up to it. Well done! I really like the colours of it.

Thank you very much! Yes, I absolutely agree.. the artwork of all the singles from the Viva era is amazing, that and the Mylo Xyloto artwork sparked an interest to take up painting and now I love it, I owe my love for painting to Coldplay <3 Thank you for your kind words.. I might paint the other singles artwork on canvas' because I love them a lot.. plus Viva La Vida is my most favorite Coldplay album and one of my most favorite albums of all time... and I LOVE doing projects like these that resemble and are inspired by the Viva art work.

wow it's wonderful :);)

Thank you very much!! :D I appreciate it

This is incredible! With it, people will get jealous even when you walk on the street. :)

Thank you so much!!! I do like taking out when I go on walks and on very sunny days :)