✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Latin American Tour 2013 [CANCELLED - GENERAL DISCUSSION HERE]

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not heard anything. So far the rumors are in Costa Rica, chile, and brazil, if I am not wrong. If there is to be a tour, I am sure they would announce all the dates at the same time.

If there are rumors for those countries, I am more than sure that there must be for Mexico as well. Try checking on the Mexico's Coldplay fans page on fb, maybe.

Coldplay México posted this a few hours ago... They don't say what they are talking about, but I asume it is about the tour dates (or maybe it's just about live 2012 and i'm falsely getting my hopes up:disappointed:). They haven't confirmed nor denied anything though...

jg07ph.png

It says: "I'm waiting for information!! I got a mail and as soon as I can publish something, I will gladly share it with all of you. (they are official sources that work with EMI México.)

Coldplay México posted this a few hours ago... They don't say what they are talking about, but I asume it is about the tour dates (or maybe it's just about live 2012 and i'm falsely getting my hopes up:disappointed:). They haven't confirmed nor denied anything though...

jg07ph.png

It says: "I'm waiting for information!! I got a mail and as soon as I can publish something, I will gladly share it with all of you. (they are official sources that work with EMI México.)

Ojalaaaaa

The trip to South Africa last year might as well have been a benefit concert :lol:

I did not know that Chris gave away tickets in Chile! He is such a sweetheart!!! :dazzled:

So, all the dates have been reserved and all, but they still do not say anything?!

About Chris , yes He did and in the first row ¡¡¡

They need to decided for one day but February in Chile is a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE-I'm not screaming- IDEA, is holidays and we have a buch of concerts of festival........March is a good idea, why they change now???

It basically says Coldplay is gonna play in Chile next year in february at the National Stadium. They give the following possible dates: the 7th, 14th and 21st. With the second being the most likely. It also says they could even play as far as March or even later. So, nothing solid. But I still think we're gonna have some news in a few hours.

The Press in Chile has already confirmed the concert.

What makes you think we'll be getting news today? Just curious.

Same thing happened 3 years ago. When you follow the correct people on social media you realize when this things are gonna happen.

Time 4 Fun (the company that brings these events) posted this picture today:

59079_2548469327461_1539664023_n.jpg

It says: TODAY. WAIT! THE FIRST BIG SHOW OF 2013 IS HERE

As you can see, the background is from Live 2012 artwork and the Teardrop is a reference to ETIAW. I can't wait! :D