✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Don't Let it Break Your Heart Didnt Make it to the ColdplayFilm track listing...

86Timewarp

I did. I'm assuming it won't be added to the CD set though. Like the Live 2003 album off iTunes. It doesn't have every song.

Exactly. I'm not sure why everyone is getting mad. The same thing happened with The Scientist (and other songs) on Live 2003.

I did. I'm assuming it won't be added to the CD set though. Like the Live 2003 album off iTunes. It doesn't have every song.

This was the Live 2003 incident. I mean, honestly though, why not release all the songs? I'm pretty sure they can fit everything onto a CD, or release the CD with 2 disks. I mean, I bought the Doctor Who Series 6 OST for $20 and it had 2 disks with like 36 songs...worth it though :awesome:

But yes, DLiBYH is probably one of my favorite songs from the MX era and we've hadn't had a great quality audio version yet, although the folks in the mulimedia room are doing a splendid job with recording the concerts though :nod: But still, it would be nice to have an actual properly mixed live recording in 320kps.

I don't understand why everyone is getting mad about DLIBYH being an extra, because I've read many times on this board that people don't find it that good live (for instance Chris did need some practice before singing it properly live, honestly), and now that it's "just" an extra people aren't okay with that ?! :wtf:

This proves you can't satisfy everyone, I guess.