✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Finally I received my "Secret Santa". It was from the lovely Marieta (Bubble1).

And well, seems that the package had a troubled trip since it was a bit mistreated :(

Package.jpg

Anyway....

Here is the lovely card she wrote and we noticed we had a lot in common. [including sexy Mr. Berryman]

Cold_Card.jpg

And well also I received a little present which it was a christmas ornament (to bad I coudn't hang it on my christmas tree but it will be placed this year for sure) and a lovely note book.

Box_Set.jpg

Thanks a lot Mariet! I really appreciate it! :heart:

PS. Also few weeks ago I received a PM from Marvin (dreamorlife) when he told me that he got my card, so I couldn't be happier.

Count me on for this year.

I'm so happy you liked it! You can't imagine how relieved I feel that it arrived! I'm sorry for the late receiving - it's a long way from Bulgaria to Mexico :):D

Greetings from Bulgaria :)

Finally I received my "Secret Santa". It's from Kate from Poland (Seems she forgot put her username). Thank you so much is a lovely package and your spanish is pretty good. Muchas Gracias!. I don't know how to post pictures here, sorry for that.

Finally I received my "Secret Santa". It's from Kate from Poland (Seems she forgot put her username). Thank you so much is a lovely package and your spanish is pretty good. Muchas Gracias!. I don't know how to post pictures here, sorry for that.

If it is the same Kate I know, her username is kate_ :D

Dear Secret Santa,

i received your PM, but i cant seem to reply anymore... it says Santa decided not to receive any pms anymore... ok... you asked if i sent anything. Yes, i did. I Pmed you Dec. 15th about it. So it should have arrived by now.

your AngelFish23

Dear Secret Santa,

i received your PM, but i cant seem to reply anymore... it says Santa decided not to receive any pms anymore... ok... you asked if i sent anything. Yes, i did. I Pmed you Dec. 15th about it. So it should have arrived by now.

your AngelFish23

It's a bit weird that you can't send me a PM :confused:

Anyway, thanks for letting me know : )

Thank you for your PM. I intend to send my card not later than Tuesday.

EDIT: Card sent. I will also PM SantaClaus.

Thank you Nancy for the lovely card, stickers and Jonny photos! How did you know Jonny is my fav member? :) I plan on making a collage with the photos, as they are very well picked! Thanks again !! :hug: :hug:

Here is the lovely card ! :)

BBOBIQuCAAEIhFa.jpg:large

Thank you Nancy for the lovely card, stickers and Jonny photos! How did you know Jonny is my fav member? :) I plan on making a collage with the photos, as they are very well picked! Thanks again !! :hug: :hug:

Here is the lovely card ! :)

BBOBIQuCAAEIhFa.jpg:large

You are welcome.

I am glad that you received what I sent you so soon as you had been waiting long enough for something.

You ask how did I know that Jonny was your favourite member? I looked in your profile under "About Me". According to that, your favourite member is Jonny and your favourite album is Mylo Xyloto.

So I searched the Jonny thread for some very good and newer pictures of Jonny and found some where he is onstage, some where he is showing his lovely smile and one with Jonny/Chris interaction. I added some stickers of STARS thinking of "look at the stars".

Your idea of a collage of Jonny pictures is very good. Jonny be good. :jonny: :guitarist:

Happy and Coldplay-filled 2013 to you Valentina / Valypan.

I'm sorry for not being an active part on this forum, especially if my secret santa was eager to check on the status of the card. Sadly, I haven't received any card, but I would like to thank my secret santa anyway, the mail system is out of our control.

It's been almost two months since I sent my card, but I haven't been contacted by the person I was assigned to so I guess it didn't reach its destination :(

Despite this, I really loved checking on the forum! Lots and lots of beautiful cards! Thank you, Santa's Elves, for making this happen :)