✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

What a nice surprise when I got home on Saturday after a very, very long day and found something from my "Extra Secret Santa" waiting for me!

A lovely Santa Card and glittery butterfly-ornaments from nobody less than the awesome Tash - what an honour! :)

I think I will keep the butterfly hangers for Christmas next year - I left them in their box as I did not want all the glitter to spill, but I hope you can see them well enough here:

P1260144_zps4d61411d.jpg

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today it's a happy day I got a lovely card and confetti an delicious chocolate from aka stepsi thank you so much :D I put the photos as soon as possible :)

Well, you're very welcome :-)

Glad it arrived and made your day a happy one :-)

Today was also a very happy day for me because after an endless seeming period of waiting today there was a lovely package from gorgeous chipotle :-)

Thank you so much for your Swedish candies, your postcard tour around beautiful Stockholm, confetti (they'll fit well to my collage you can see randomly in the back ;-) ), the elk and especially the "laminated confetti thing" aka bookmark ;-) It made my week

23qyv5k.jpg

if68ab.jpg

My card has arrived today.. or at least that's what I think, because I'm not in Madrid. My sister has told me this morning a letter had arrived and it was handwritten.

I won't be in Madrid until the end of February, so I won't know who has sent it until that day :smash::rolleyes3:

So, my backup Secret Santa's parcel finally arrived today and here is what was inside:

IMG_00341_zpsb7a3f16b.jpg

Silke from Germany sent me a lovely card, some chocolates and a bag of home-made Coldplay-inspired biscuits! :wacky:

Here is what the card says:

IMG_00351_zps984fa8aa.jpg

I must say, I was a bit worried when I saw the My Little Pony box that it came in! :lol: ;)

I haven't eaten any of the biscuits yet, but they look very nice!

Thanks Silke! :cheesy:

Just when I was preparing for a long, hard day I got this in my mailbox. It's just what I needed today!

Thanks Valentina! Wishing you a fabulous 2013 too!

img0706go.jpg

img0707ld.jpg

img0708x.jpg

P.S: I'm not allowed to post links to the pictures for some reason, but you can view them by removing the blanks at the beginning :).

Just when I was preparing for a long, hard day I got this in my mailbox. It's just what I needed today!

Thanks Valentina! Wishing you a fabulous 2013 too!

img0706go.jpg

img0707ld.jpg

img0708x.jpg

P.S: I'm not allowed to post links to the pictures for some reason, but you can view them by removing the blanks at the beginning :).

Hope this does not come out as overtly self-serving haha But I thought I would post the photos here for the thread as perhaps some would like to see a close-up of the MX exhibition card :)

img0706go.jpg

img0707ld.jpg

img0708x.jpg