✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

The PM that was sent to everybody had very clear instructions and some people just don't follow them. Making rules wouldn't make a difference, there will still be people who will ignore those rules.

I have just realized that maybe I didn't use the corect word for my idea xD

I mean restrictions, for example:

-Have X posts

-Being member since more than X months...

That kind of things that ''give confidence''

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just realized that maybe I didn't use the corect word for my idea xD

I mean restrictions, for example:

-Have X posts

-Being member since more than X months...

That kind of things that ''give confidence''

I get your point but it still isn't a guarantee. It's not just the new people who didn't sent PMs. And it would be a shame if we have to exclude people just because they don't have enough posts.

I get your point but it still isn't a guarantee. It's not just the new people who didn't sent PMs. And it would be a shame if we have to exclude people just because they don't have enough posts.

True. I had like 2 posts before this Secret Santa Thread but i still sent my card. You cant judge people on how many posts they have. There is just no guarantee no matter what you do and there will allways be some who won't send a card or forget about this hole thing. And i bet some of those who haven't send a card yet are in hospital or in an other situation where they are unable to send something.

My Secret Santa this year was Tracey aka MartinFan and she really spoiled me. :santa2:

Thank you so much!

I received a big stocking filled with tons of goodies:

Photo201212122705_zps3c3a0ee0.jpgPhoto201212122336_zps7f20d9e0.jpg

Photo201212122427_zpsda15f173.jpgPhoto201212122512_zps048ee50f.jpg

Thank you again, I love it! :heart:

I was so worried you were gonna get it after Christmas, so I was so happy when I got home from work today and saw you recieved it:) Merry Christmas:kiss:

I JUST RECEIVED MY CARD FROM THE WONDERFUL SIMPSONOWA! I was so happy when I opened up my Mail Box and saw a package from Poland, what a wonderful deal this is. Can't wait to participate again next year.

coldplaying_zpscbec4dc9.jpg

Is that the original setlist from the concert? That would be a generous gift to send away.

If i had one i would keep it and maybe send a copy of it :laugh3:

Angie (a.k.a. TexasluvsJonny) THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU so much for being my Secret Santa this year!!! As you will see in the pictures, I got an amazing card (MX themed with the corresponding wishes from Mr. Buckland) - two guitar picks with Jonny on it and most of all, a set-list of the Houston show I attended signed by no less than Mr. Martin himself. This is amazing!!! THANKS!!!

P.S.: The funny thing is that TexasluvsJonny and I got to know each other this year during the MX tour! She is AMAZING, was very nice to me and she is a Coldplay legend since she has been to many many shows!!!

fc79t3.jpg

20idpja.jpg

That's the exact same show I attended. :surprised:

Yikes, I feel horrible, my secret santa has not received their package yet and I mailed it in the beginning of Dec :embarrassed::cry:

I just received your package!!! :nice:

It had a bumpy ride :uhoh:

c74af34c50e711e2b2dc22000a9f14bd_7.jpg

But the presents were still all in one piece : )

122f01ea50e911e2a74822000a9e2993_7.jpg

Awesome Peanuts card

fd81a05450e811e2904b22000a1f8c1d_7.jpg

0a69473c50e811e2ace922000a1f90f6_7.jpg

Thank you so much Christa! :heart: