✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

My match hasn't posted anything yet about receiving it. I feel bad because it was supposed to arrive last week. I hope it gets there:/

Kaleigh (greeneyes1207) was my Secret Santa!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU so much for being my Secret Santa this year!!!

As you will see in the pictures, I got an very nice card, a bracelet made by her mom, some confetti and some candy! *nom nom*

You really made my day! And I think it's a pretty nice way to start 2013!

Thanks again!

And everyone a wonderful and happy new year!!!

YHELHD.jpg

Whoo!!! :D

Today I got my package from my great Secret Santa - Diana (Coldplay)! My dad brought it to me when I lied in my bed and thought how bad I feel because of flu. And it actually made ma day! Inside the package I found a lot of goods - beautiful postcard from Hollywood, keychain with Oscar (I love it :D), Russian sweets (my dog try to eat them :thinking:), Coca Cola lipstick (yummy!), cute stickers and mobile phone pencil sharpener (lol). Thank you very much Diana and warm greetings from Poland! :heart:

20130104124407.jpg

20130104124433.jpg

20130104124502.jpg

20130104124508.jpg

with my keys:

20130104124838.jpg

Page 42 - and I have not heard from my Secret Santa, but according to SantaClaus something has been sent for me so I am waiting (in)patiently.

Have a nice week-end everyone. In Denmark it should be up to 9 degrees Celsius today / Saturday - and some Sun. :sunny:

Page 42 - and I have not heard from my Secret Santa, but according to SantaClaus something has been sent for me so I am waiting (in)patiently.

Have a nice week-end everyone. In Denmark it should be up to 9 degrees Celsius today / Saturday - and some Sun. :sunny:

Ooooh, did you ask Santa or did you just get a message?

(Yes, I'm also waiting pretty impatiently...)

Ooooh, did you ask Santa or did you just get a message?

(Yes, I'm also waiting pretty impatiently...)

I asked 10-14 days ago and was told that my Secret Santa had sent something. But still nothing received. I hope that it arrives (soon).

I received my super card today from whirlwind :) Thank you!!!

Ps. I see it really takes a lot of time for the correspondence to get from one continent to another or from one emisphere to the other...So maybe the ones that haven't received anything (including the person I sent my card, too, as it seems) just yet should just wait a little bit more.