✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

Almost a week later and I received quite a lot of PMs but there are still loads of people I haven't heard from. I won't post their names, I will only post the names of their Secret Santa matches.

Send me a PM if you're on this list and you haven't received a card.

• aforocha
  • ale***
  • asiorus
  • AstridYellow
  • Bellynelly
  • BexluvsColdplay
  • biaemidiocoldplayer
  • BrightRedRose
  • btripodi
  • Cartervilla
  • ColdplaySilvia
  • CPRani
  • CrystalK
  • Daan_Lifeintechnicolor
  • Darlene_Ihnfsa
  • DreamingMary
  • egemenakbas
  • Eric61388
  • Gerund
  • giuba
  • hnguyen1990
  • Jetblackdream
  • jezelxp
  • joana_ko
  • kaka1991
  • kingkeal
  • madelon58
  • melie55
  • Messedup
  • MrXen
  • MyVioletTechnicolor
  • ntgiang0308
  • Parachuters
  • PaulaCrocker
  • PlacekBananowy
  • progretto
  • Sam Cubes
  • shelikespurple
  • sidhant
  • strongjeff
  • sunsun88
  • superdeeh
  • surfangirl15
  • switch!
  • TanteJu
  • thahasara
  • tomismacek
  • UpInParadise
  • VivaLaWitch
  • whirlwind
  • ysabell

If you're not on this list then your card is on its way.

*I might need some backup Secret Santas, let me know if you can help out*

Extra Secret Santas:

- Carly Smile

- chipotle

- DiOli05

- kjones31

- majo_0002

- mar1976

- Mortilorie

- nancyk58

- NumbersGirl

- Raphaele

- Stepsi

- Tash

- valypan

- Wyrd

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a morning! First I receive a facebook invite from my secret santa match - so that means he must have received my card!!!! Big surprise - he is male! and I thought it is a teenage girl - he had no post in this forum, so I did know nothing!:laugh3::cool:

Second, I check this forum and my name is not on secret santas list - so that means my card is on its way - WHOOHOO!:)

By the way - please count me in for another secret santa!

Happy New Year to All - Let there be Love!

I am pleased to inform that the package lovely VIRI aka. LiquidSky sent me has finally arrived.

It contained a lot of health(y) goodies (for the lips, hands and the body).

As I am not able to post any photo, I will instead describe what Viri sent me:

Mint Chocolate for delectable lips / Jaqua

Winter Candy Apple PacketBac Angi-Bacterial Handgel

Bath and Body works (to scrub the skin)

Bath and Body works (Signature citrus) - apple blossom citrus body lotion

No-injection Lip Plumber (Patricia Wexler M.D. dermatology) with skin regenerating MMPi technoloty

And a lovely card (front with a bear carrying a Christmas tree). Left side: A Christmas greeting. Right side: Some lovely butterflies (green, orange, blue, yellow and red) and the text: Decorate your Christmas with happiness.

Thank you so much, VIRI. :kiss:

I love the gifts, and I am so happy that the package finally arrived.

Believe me, I know the annoying feeling of a package getting lost. So I am so happy that this package finally arrived.

When the package lady called, I crossed my fingers that it was the package from my lovely Secret Santa (who sent me a PM a few days ago as both she and I began to worry that the package for some strange reason was lost as it should have arrived, but today was the big day).

Thank you again, VIRI. :dance: :flutterby: :flutterby:

Also a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you with wishes for Happiness and Health.

EDIT on 11.1.13: I read the text on the package - there is a label saying that the package had been "missent to Thailand". And the black writings of the address is no longer very clear. So that might explain why it took so long before the package arrived. But most important is the fact that it finally arrived.

My Secret Santa match that I sent the card to, has apologised that he could not send a card (since I asked him) due to travelling. I re-assured him that it is ok to send a card even now! Maybe the recipient will be lucky in the end?

It would have been nice if he/she had sent me a PM :dozey:

I received a lovely Snoopy-dog card from my Secret Santa, and I love it!! I was so exited to open up the envelop and the card made me very happy. It is so good to know that another Coldplay-fan did this for another person who is living at the other side of the world - and all without knowing eachother. It is lovely, this Secret Santa thing *hug*

My Secret Santa drew a lovely butterfly on the card and this small extra gesture makes me smile all day!! Thank you so much CrystalK!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Finally I received my "Secret Santa". It was from the lovely Marieta (Bubble1).

And well, seems that the package had a troubled trip since it was a bit mistreated :(

Package.jpg

Anyway....

Here is the lovely card she wrote and we noticed we had a lot in common. [including sexy Mr. Berryman]

Cold_Card.jpg

And well also I received a little present which it was a christmas ornament (to bad I coudn't hang it on my christmas tree but it will be placed this year for sure) and a lovely note book.

Box_Set.jpg

Thanks a lot Mariet! I really appreciate it! :heart:

PS. Also few weeks ago I received a PM from Marvin (dreamorlife) when he told me that he got my card, so I couldn't be happier.

Count me on for this year.

I got my Secret Santa's package yesterday! And my Secret Santa is none other than Ola from Poland (ola_nyc). She sent me postcards, MX confetti and a lovely photo of Mr. Chris Martin. I'm pretty sure she got that from my Colplaying profile. :D Thank you very much, Ola! And thank you Santa! Till next Xmas! :)

Sooo i got my package from Vanessarrent :blush: HUGE thank you!! I got a yuuummi maple syrup for pancakes :wideeyed: this cute hand made bracelet from american indian tribe :heart::heart:

Ill take pictures tomorrow only, sorry, now ill haveto continue my studies, i have an exam tomorrow :(

Sooo i got my package from Vanessarrent :blush: HUGE thank you!! I got a yuuummi maple syrup for pancakes :wideeyed: this cute hand made bracelet from american indian tribe :heart::heart:

Ill take pictures tomorrow only, sorry, now ill haveto continue my studies, i have an exam tomorrow :(

Good luck with your exam.