✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

TASH FINALLY!!! my biggest pet peeve is being tardy!! So sorry it did not get there before Xmas. Wow it looks like it got thrown under a fedex truck, but at least the glass ornament did not break!! So glad you got it. I sent you some of my favorite things, like the song! Enjoy my dear! :kiss:

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY!!! my biggest pet peeve is being tardy!! So sorry it did not get there before Xmas. Wow it looks like it got thrown under a fedex truck, but at least the glass ornament did not break!! So glad you got it. I sent you some of my favorite things, like the song! Enjoy my dear! :kiss:

It's OK, it's here now : )

I love your favourite things, it's all so awesome!

I've got my card from my Secret Santa. :bliss:

It's arrived for sometimes but I just come home to open it.

Can you imagine how happy I am when I got home and found the present?

I'm gonna post the pic tomorrow when I have my computer.

My SS is Raphael from Switzerland. I don't know if it's your real name or your user name here.

But thank you anyway. You are a fantastic person.

Santa, may I ask who is my Secret Santa please?

I got my card :D from India. I like it a lot, it's kind of a poster with Colplay. Lovely, thanks whoever you are :-D Dear Secret Santa could you tell me who sent me a gift, cause I just know real name, not a coldplaying name ;-)

My Secret Santa posted a message for me and told me that my package is on its way for a (very) long time now. I was SO excited reading that message - almost as excited as when I actualy recieving the card ~ I think :smug:

I have learned that the Dutch customs can hold a package for a VERY long time, so I patiently wait, knowing now that something is coming this way and also knowing that my Secret Santa cares :rolleyes:

And that is such a good (Christmas) feeling

So thank you for the message Secret Santa!!

My Secret Santa posted a message for me and told me that my package is on its way for a (very) long time now. I was SO excited reading that message - almost as excited as when I actualy recieving the card ~ I think :smug:

I have learned that the Dutch customs can hold a package for a VERY long time, so I patiently wait, knowing now that something is coming this way and also knowing that my Secret Santa cares :rolleyes:

And that is such a good (Christmas) feeling

So thank you for the message Secret Santa!!

So much for the secret part of Secret Santa.

I would like to know if my secret santa sent anything, and if they did, if it got there already.... and if it did, I am sorry I have not said anything... I will be back to the states in 6 days, so I will check my box in like 8. I feel like i am in a weird position lol

Kaleigh (greeneyes1207) was my Secret Santa!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU so much for being my Secret Santa this year!!!

As you will see in the pictures, I got an very nice card, a bracelet made by her mom, some confetti and some candy! *nom nom*

You really made my day! And I think it's a pretty nice way to start 2013!

Thanks again!

And everyone a wonderful and happy new year!!!

YHELHD.jpg