✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please be told how many people signed up and how many people were assigned someone to send them a card? I sent mine and should be in the U.S. by now, but I've got nothing!

Seems a bit selfish of people to sign up and not do anything about it, expecting a card for them but not to send one out?

Can we please be told how many people signed up and how many people were assigned someone to send them a card?

257 and 257

I sent mine and should be in the U.S. by now, but I've got nothing!

Relax, your card is on its way.

Seems a bit selfish of people to sign up and not do anything about it, expecting a card for them but not to send one out?

I don't believe people signed up just to receive a card.

257 and 257

Relax, your card is on its way.

I don't believe people signed up just to receive a card.

I just heard last year that'd happened and assume it's happened again this year...

Anyway, apologies and thankyou for letting me know :)

It would be good if for next year there were some rules :policeman::deal2::santa:

The PM that was sent to everybody had very clear instructions and some people just don't follow them. Making rules wouldn't make a difference, there will still be people who will ignore those rules.

Hellooo, who wants to see my Secret Santa pictures? :wacky: I'm sorry that I did not post up them up earlier. I received this earlier this month :embarrassed:

My secret Santa was Raphaele and she sent me many nice things.

I got a big box (thanks again :blush:) Here it is and ...my foot for comparison

20hraro.jpg

Now the cutest thing is that I made this post a while ago, as a joke obviously

to my santa:

i like diamonds, ipads, prada shoes................

And she actually made little cards addressing all of those things :wacko:

5jzh8m.jpg

1)

153tkz8.jpgwt6tch.jpg

2)

1195hch.jpg111ujrn.jpg

3)

2j3it1j.jpgwh1xyd.jpg

4)

2ef1gg5.jpg4grbqx.jpg

So now we can open the presents :wacky: Here they are (hopefully I didn't miss anything)

332uyjc.jpg

A figurine of the Eiffel Tower from Paris, which I keep right here on my desk :wacko:

28ib08y.jpg

One of the many chocolates I got, but I ...uh... ate the others. Some were ones I recognize from stores here, like Twix and Mars, but there are others that I've never tried before!

1zwffbo.jpg

French perfumes :wacky:

kb263n.jpg

Some ornaments that are now on my tree (which smelled really good for some reason)

303k3yp.jpg2cdg46f.jpg

Abbey Road postcard :heart:

n1a4c6.jpg

And the biggest present that was in there, a beautiful bag with some hand cream and shower cream :wacky:

So thanks very much again Raphaele, I love everything, and I'm sorry I took so long to show everyone how awesome your present is. Can't wait to hear from the person who has mine (will go search through the threads to see if that post is there already)

Hellooo, who wants to see my Secret Santa pictures? :wacky: I'm sorry that I did not post up them up earlier. I received this earlier this month :embarrassed:

My secret Santa was Raphaele and she sent me many nice things.

I got a big box (thanks again :blush:) Here it is and ...my foot for comparison

20hraro.jpg

Now the cutest thing is that I made this post a while ago, as a joke obviously

And she actually made little cards addressing all of those things :wacko:

5jzh8m.jpg

1)

153tkz8.jpgwt6tch.jpg

2)

1195hch.jpg111ujrn.jpg

3)

2j3it1j.jpgwh1xyd.jpg

4)

2ef1gg5.jpg4grbqx.jpg

So now we can open the presents :wacky: Here they are (hopefully I didn't miss anything)

332uyjc.jpg

A figurine of the Eiffel Tower from Paris, which I keep right here on my desk :wacko:

28ib08y.jpg

One of the many chocolates I got, but I ...uh... ate the others. Some were ones I recognize from stores here, like Twix and Mars, but there are others that I've never tried before!

1zwffbo.jpg

French perfumes :wacky:

kb263n.jpg

Some ornaments that are now on my tree (which smelled really good for some reason)

303k3yp.jpg2cdg46f.jpg

Abbey Road postcard :heart:

n1a4c6.jpg

And the biggest present that was in there, a beautiful bag with some hand cream and shower cream :wacky:

So thanks very much again Raphaele, I love everything, and I'm sorry I took so long to show everyone how awesome your present is. Can't wait to hear from the person who has mine

I was so upset you haven't got it yet!

Now I can have a quiet Xmas:)

Perfect timing! I just received a wonderful Christmas Eve package from Danceteacher:

photo_1.jpg

A beautiful card, three great tree ornaments, a lovely post card of the old city hall in Bonn, and a photo and tattoo from an Oxfam table that she volunteered at recently in Germany! Such a great surprise.

Thanks, Jelena!

Wishing everyone a peaceful holiday,

Bob F.

Oxfam America

Perfect timing! I just received a wonderful Christmas Eve package from Danceteacher:

A beautiful card, three great tree ornaments, a lovely post card of the old city hall in Bonn, and a photo and tattoo from an Oxfam table that she volunteered at recently in Germany! Such a great surprise.

Thanks, Jelena!

Wishing everyone a peaceful holiday,

Bob F.

Oxfam America

I am so happy you recieved it (and were able to read my appaling handwriting ;))! I had thought it would reach you much earlier.

Now I also can have a relaxed Christmas. I haven't received anything yet but I don't mind, somehow the sending part is much more important to me ;)