✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I have a problem (and answers to questions about having a neutral gender)

MaxRide

I didn't even think of that :cheesy:

I mean, half the time, I don't really care, and the other half of the time, I think, you know, I just really hat the sound of my given name. Avery sounds cooler than my name does.

I could always be lazy and just do A.J

but I really don't know at this point

I just wanted to throw the name out there to see if people liked it.

:shrug:

EDIT: but it's good to know that other people like it

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

it's been like 4 years and i go by aj and avery is my legal name now ayyyy lmao

(also literally everything i say in this makes me cringe now so uh...ask me for clarification on things I guess haHA dont read anything i say past 1st post i want to End my past self)

• 2 weeks later...
it's been like 4 years and i go by aj and avery is my legal name now ayyyy lmao

(also literally everything i say in this makes me cringe now so uh...ask me for clarification on things I guess haHA dont read anything i say past 1st post i want to End my past self)

I remember you from the old times °___°

Well I'm glad you have solved your problem now Avery :wacky:

God, I forgot what a big thing this blew up into :dizzy2:

I think this thread was my first introduction into what "agender" or "genderqueer" meant, and ever since I've heard more and more information about it and have come to understand it better. :nice:

Avery is a nice name :flutterby:

I didn't even know I was agender when this thread came about haha. Now my girlfriend and close friends know. Haven't told my parents as it's just a load of hassle. It's not that they would disbelieve or thing badly of me, I just can't be bothered and I'd be embarrassed and I've found it quite inconsequential when it comes to my relationship with other people. It's not something anybody has worked out and whilst it may have shaped me, it's not something I feel I need to share in order to support others, like I share my feminism. In a way I'd like to tell my parents but I don't think it'd bring me any closer to them and could only serve to confuse them, when really it wouldn't change anything of my relationship with them. It'll go along with my drug use which is something I won't properly share with them as it wouldn't be properly understood.

• Like 1