Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[12-Dec-2012] Chris Martin @ 12.12.12 - The Concert For Sandy Relief, Madison Square Garden, New Yor

Tash

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Holy crap, your avatar :o

Is it Thalia's work or did you become an awesome artist as well?

Btw, I'm glad I'll be able to watch on tv instead of having to rely on a web stream :D

Yes it is indeed Thalia's work :D

Personally I'll be waiting impatiently to download a recording of the show :lol: (because it'll be night here and it's right in the middle of my semester's finals' week)

Yes it is indeed Thalia's work :D

Personally I'll be waiting impatiently to download a recording of the show :lol: (because it'll be night here and it's right in the middle of my semester's finals' week)

Same thing here:nod:

Im hoping Chris does an acustic song with an xmas vibe or then just an older song that no one expects and then play piano with Bruce or i would piss my pants if he was dueted with Eric Clapton, my other fixation , but probably something with Alicia

incredibly run on sentence sowyy but i type how i think ]

oh but wait now I am thinking something with the Beatles in Mind, god only know what than man will sing

from epix hd facebook page:

Don't miss 121212: A Concert for Sandy Relief this Wednesday at 7:30pm ET on EPIX, featuring Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, The Rolling Stones, Kanye West, Paul McCartney, The Who, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kristen Stewart, and more.

We're bringing you this celeb packed concert like no one else! Grab a free trial here: http://epx.ms/RSZVZ7 to watch LIVE online or on the EPIX apps for Xbox and Roku.

76786_10151207729214302_1671176468_n.jpg