✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[12-Dec-2012] Chris Martin @ 12.12.12 - The Concert For Sandy Relief, Madison Square Garden, New Yor

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every teardrop is a waterfall, and viva la vida. Typical as I thought. Why can't he just play something different for once?? Not gonna watch this, going to bed instead. Was looking forward to something different. Oh well.

I say again, you can watch it live in the comfort of your own home, you've got Bruce, The Who, The Stones, Chris and Paul McCartney and you're going to bed?

:shocked2:

People, SPOILERS please!! Not everyone wants to know the setlist... please use <open square bracket> spoiler <close square bracket> and <open square bracket> /spoiler <close square bracket>

Or just ask one of the Moderators to put stuff in spoilers : )

I say again, you can watch it live in the comfort of your own home, you've got Bruce, The Who, The Stones, Chris and Paul McCartney and you're going to bed?

:shocked2:

I don't like artists like that. I don't listen to classic rock. I know I have a picky taste when it comes to music. Trust me I respect those guys a lot, but I just don't like their music. I'm more of a classical music guy. :P But anyway I've decided to stay up and watch this. Comes on in an hour and a half for me. So I thought why not? loll

I don't like artists like that. I don't listen to classic rock. I know I have a picky taste when it comes to music. Trust me I respect those guys a lot, but I just don't like their music. I'm more of a classical music guy. :P But anyway I've decided to stay up and watch this. Comes on in an hour and a half for me. So I thought why not? loll

Paul McCartney has composed some classical music as well :sneaky: and Billy Joel is an excellent jazz-musician. Well, maybe you will find that you like it after all. ;)

As it's already midnight here, I won't watch it live. But apart from Chris I am especially thrilled to see

Blackbird, Comfortably Numb, New York State of Mind, Who Are You and Pinball Wizard

on the Setlist!