✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[12-Dec-2012] Chris Martin @ 12.12.12 - The Concert For Sandy Relief, Madison Square Garden, New Yor

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. The whole show is being broadcast worldwide all over the internet. Just go to youtube and watch.

^^Yes, the link posted (bit.ly/121212Watch) comprises a list of streaming websites and TV channels around the world.

Thanks joe and suzana but what youtube channel?

OMG, Nirvana with Paul McCartney!

SIR Paul McCartney will front a Nirvana reunion tonight — replacing late singer Kurt Cobain.

The sensational gig will see the surviving members of the grunge band together for the first time in 20 years.

And former Beatle Sir Paul will sing with them as they play a new song at a star-filled charity concert in New York.

Macca, 70, has been secretly working with Foo Fighters singer Dave Grohl and bassist Krist Novoselic after a recent session at a studio. The pair were founding members of Nirvana along with Cobain, who committed suicide in 1994.

(link)

SIR Paul McCartney will front a Nirvana reunion tonight — replacing late singer Kurt Cobain.

The sensational gig will see the surviving members of the grunge band together for the first time in 20 years.

And former Beatle Sir Paul will sing with them as they play a new song at a star-filled charity concert in New York.

Macca, 70, has been secretly working with Foo Fighters singer Dave Grohl and bassist Krist Novoselic after a recent session at a studio. The pair were founding members of Nirvana along with Cobain, who committed suicide in 1994.

(link)

wowwww!!

i guess my heart is gonna explode tonight.

(link)

HOLYMOTHEROFGOD

Damn, that concert is going to be freakin epic!!!!!Gutted I have to miss it, I really can't wait to watch a recording later!

Kanye is there, maybe they will do Homecoming together.
That would be kinda cool, I loooove that song :awesome: Also, I don't think it has ever been performed live, right ? :thinking:

(link)

Before i even saw the link i knew it was the sun. Its got the sun written all over it. :veryangry2:

I've been thinking of the possibilities. Now I feel like he could play UATW in collaboration with another artist. Eric Clapton? So,

Yellow(mellow)

Fix You (piano)

UATW (guitar) in collaboration with another artist.

He could even perform 'Christmas Lights' and i'd be surprised if he didnt get to team up with Bruce or somebody :cool: