Did I ask too much?

As my heart turns to dust

Over you…

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the lyrics :nice:

yess ahh irish accent is so cute :dazzled: they're talking like they have a cake in their mouth :lol:

can't wait to hear the new album..!

:lol:

I think I'm having a heart-attack :o:o:rolleyes::rolleyes::dance::dance:

Same here :nod: :dance:

Kodaline were at Radio 1's Big Weekend today! Couldn't watch, but here's a video of High Hopes. There were really lots of people, and they were singing along. Completely different from the concert I went to of course :lol: Isn't it awesome to see them growing and growing ? :wacky:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

^awww so much fangirling :awesome: :awesome:

they're definetly growing on me!! i listen them everyday, watch every new live appearances :wacky: now i'm reading the comments about them on a huge Turkish forum-portal, it's pretty huge, some celebrities and magazines also follow it. their comments are so good about kodaline. 2-3 of the comments were written about how similar coldplay and kodaline (in a positive way) :wacky: :wacky:

^ :laugh3::laugh3:

Just a link to the website they're on will be good I think :)

The tweet they replied to me was : 'Muse, easily. x'. So yes.. definitely a preference for Muse there :lol:

I think it's pretty easy for people to compare Kodaline to (the earlier era's of) Coldplay, since their songs pretty much match on the topic of lost or impossible loves, especially All I Want. And just the overall style of songs could be seen as Coldplay-ish. But I think All I want's the song that is most similar to Coldplay.. for the other stuff I don't really hear it. They really have their own way of writing and performing their songs, which is what I love about them. Authenticity.

And good looks :whistle:

:nod: I see what you mean, and I love that all their songs are so different.

Authenticity and the fact that when they've started they've brought something fresh, I think that's both the main point in common and the difference with Coldplay. By that I mean that because they're honest and creative, talented musicians, they don't do something that other bands do. So, yeah I definitely understand the Coldplay reference, in their attitude and their approach to music, but in the end the result is still different.

Here's a link to Taratata's website, although i don't know if the videos are available everywhere: http://www.mytaratata.com/Pages/EMISSIONS_voir.aspx?TvShowId=520 Kodaline are in last.

edit: Other points in common: their lead singer is blond, they're freakin handsome, humble, the lead singer and the guitarist have a great complicity (Stark, ok. I'm making it a thing), the lead singer and speeches don't go well together...

and their bass player has exactly the same personality :lol:

All I Want

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/kodaline/video/all-i-want-live-brand-new-for-2013

Is Steve crying???

And the rest of the band are also so sad. Maybe this video was taken the day of their friend's death anniversary :cry: :cry: :cry:

It looks like he is, I think he cried during a few performances of All I Want

Kodaline were at Radio 1's Big Weekend today! Couldn't watch, but here's a video of High Hopes. There were really lots of people, and they were singing along. Completely different from the concert I went to of course :lol: Isn't it awesome to see them growing and growing ? :wacky:

Yeah it's great I'm so happy for them :wacky:

The Love Like This EP is out today!

Oh and Taratata uploaded the Daft Punk/Phoenix cover on youtube!

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Btw yesterday I heard that the show Taratata is cancelled :bomb: It was basically the most interesting music-related show in France, and most of what we have is really crappy, so it's a real shame it's cancelled. At least Kodaline got to perform there before the end :lol:

MUST. CONTAIN. MYSELF.

MUST NOT TWEET 'HEY MARY' TO HIM.

MUST NOT DO IT :bomb:

HAHA i almost did that after I read the interview :lol:

Btw Kodaline are total Vine addicts it's....PERFECT I HOPE THEY NEVER GET OVER IT :drunk::dazzled::dazzled: