The Kodaline Thread

42JTR

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You guys...I think they've become my second favorite band since the concert a week ago! I keep watching interviews/videos about them and listening to their music! I love it so much! :heart: And there's so many videos to watch! :dazzled: They're also so funny, and handsome, and ah.. This was sooo not the week for me to fall in love with them cause I had exams, but I managed to still study enough to do well, I think. :uhoh: I'm not sure which song is my favorite, yet...it keeps changing because I absolutely adore the whole album. It makes me nostalgic for summer though. I kept getting distracted this whole past week and wanting to hop on a train and go see them in Boston/New York, but I had to put some priority in my exams so unfortunately couldn't. :( I can't wait to see them live again, though. Probably when they tour the US again, they'll be much bigger and it won't be easy to see them front row again, but I'm excited for what's in store for them and hope they become super successful here too. They deserve it. Sorry, haha I sound so in love, but I am. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...