✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Kodaline Thread

42JTR

^ The livestream took place in early afternoon but the video was still available yesterday night so maybe you can watch it :)

I finally watched yesterday night and OHMYGOD they're so awesome :awesome::dazzled:

Grand lads indeed :lol:

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a perfect world is streaming on iTunes for a week! But I haven't been able to listen to it. I think it might be for Ireland only ?

Anyway, the album is out in about a week!!! I haven't ordered it yet but I'm definitely getting the Deluxe edition! THEY ADDED LATCH ON IT!! :dazzled:

You can listen to a minute of each song here (Talk, Way Back When :awesome: )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wLCsEGeGYc]Kodaline - In A Perfect World - Album Sampler - YouTube[/ame]

Love Like This acoustic live :cry:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=2711809031

(Kodaline Live from The Mill Studios on Amazon Artist Lounge)

I edited my post about 10 times :lol:

So I went to see the show last night and as expected: it was really good. Really good. Just too short again.. the set started at 8.45 PM and ended at 9.50 PM. An hour of Kodaline just isn't enough :wacky: However: the atmosphere was amazing, the crowd was pretty loud for a relatively small venue. You could see they were kind of surprised by it and didn't know how to handle it, so Jay and Mark just started clapping back at us :lol:

Steve has improved his speeching! Quite a lot actually.. still some awkward moments at some points, but overall he's really doing his best :awesome:

The support act was a Dutch band called Adam and the Relevants. It was a lot of fun, very dance-able music and nice guys in general. Neale was watching from the side of the stage, so I immediately tweeted Céline and made some photos :wink3: Halfway the support act I looked to the side of the stage again and looked straight into his eyes.. Think he saw the shock on my face cause he laughed :lol:

Anyhow, he started getting the gear ready etc, and at 8.45 Kodaline came on stage. They started with After The Fall this time, which was a nice surprise. The full setlist is among the pictures I will post below. Jason was such a happy camper again, I really think that he's uncapable of looking cranky. He saw and recognized me during Lose Your Mind, which was fun :awesome: I'm not gonna go through every song, cause all of it was just good and amazing and I never wanted it to stop, but I gotta say that All Comes Down was the highlight of my night. That song is SO beautiful, it's crazy. I filmed it because I wanted to be sure that I could rewatch it sometime if nobody else uploaded it or smth. The emotion that Steve puts into it.. shivers!

And before All I Want he said: 'This is a song I wrote about my ex-girlfriend. I hope she never hears it... although she probably has..' :wacky: And at the end they started up the 'ooh ooh' part again.. for an extra crowd singalong. All of it was amazing <3

Anyway, photos are below and I will share the All Comes Down video when it's done uploading (it's taking forever).

Setlist

jpg2tj.jpg

Gig photos

dg6hqh.jpg

2n0u5uw.jpg

fuaofm.jpg

2ym7via.jpg

an0sqh.jpg

5b7i8h.jpg

pt25e.jpg

amd4zo.jpg

jrwtw8.jpg

5f540i.jpg

STARK

2ufbrr8.jpg

2qtfm1u.jpg

My vid of a Love Like This (partially)

The 'But I don't really mind' at 0.52 is adorable... and Mark singing at 01.00.. :dazzled:

And after 2.5 hours of uploading, here's All Comes Down! The sound's not as good as I hoped it would be,

but it's still so beautiful :heart:

Loved the Cosmo article hahaha!

"And last night, as he stood there singing to us the room, dressed in his black slouchy jumper, killing it with his incredible voice, we realised something: This is the man we're supposed to marry.

If we don't walk down the aisle with Steve, then we'll happily take Mark Prendergast the guitarist (and Steve's childhood friend). At the gig last night, with his zipped up leather jacket, he looked like he belonged in The Kooks, not in a folkey-sounding band. But, we still totally would."

hehehehe you betcha we would :sneaky: