✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Kodaline Thread

42JTR

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nod:

Played it twice yesterday morning.. it's a very nice listen! Nice to finally hear studioversions of some songs.. although I do prefer live versions of One Day over the album one. I think Steve sounds better irl when it comes to that song. Apart from that, Big Bad World is a really nice song, as is Way Back When. It's a beautiful album :)

Edit: Actually, I think Big Bad World is starting to become one of my favorites :awesome:

So the band had the best idea ever: they bought a phone (the Kodaphone) and they showed the number and people could call. We can't now (well, if you do call they won't answer), but they said that in the (near) future they will occasionally tweet the number and at that moment they will answer calls. In the meantime we can text them anytime. Here's the number:07513768385

If you're from outside of Ireland and you don't care for the fees, i think you're supposed to add this number before the other one: 00353

The other important news: if you go there http://www.kodaline.com/theperfectworld/ and give your e-mail and a few details, you can listen to the album (it's streaming, worldwide) and you enter a competition to win a signed postcard from the band. They also invite you to tweet your review and there's a globe and you can click on it and it shows the short reviews from all around the world (edit: well, not exactly all round the world, but they put them everywhere on that globe :lol: ).

I haven't been able to buy the album yet but I have been able to listen to it thanks to that and ohmyyyy :dazzled: Way Back When, Talk and Brand New Day are so lovely :dazzled: The album definitely has a summer-y feel to it (to me at least). I really enjoyed listening to it. I still can't say which track is my favourite though.

Yeah, it's really enjoyable. :)

If you really want the CD, i believe this format is also available on Kodaline's online store.

Oh, I also tweeted Neale (the roadie), asked him what his favourite Kodaline song is. He answered: sex on fire

:|

Chris likes two songs of the Kodaline EP :omgomg: (and this was last year when they had only that EP out).

What if he asks them to be their supporting act for the next tour (I've been thinking of/ imagining it for like a month and knowing that he actually knows that they exist and likes their songs makes it even worse!)

Chris likes two songs of the Kodaline EP :omgomg: (and this was last year when they had only that EP out).

What if he asks them to be their supporting act for the next tour (I've been thinking of/ imagining it for like a month and knowing that he actually knows that they exist and likes their songs makes it even worse!)

THIS!

WAAAAAAAT HOW DO YOU KNOW OMG

That note is so cute :heart: I was at that show!! I can tell you it was GRAND!! :D :D I already loved some of their songs but since that gig, I've become a big big fan :wacky:

Here's one of my photos :)

P1010785_zps0145aa98.jpg