✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many posters do you own?

I've got 28! :)

Gerard Way, Rock Sound, Muse, Green Day DOS, Liam Gallagher, Black Veil Brides, Paramore, Kerrang Tour 2013, 30 Seconds To Mars, Dave Grohl, Dave Grohl (again), Frank Iero, Fall Out Boy, Fall Out Boy (again), Billie Joe Armstrong, Billie Joe Armstrong (again), Green Day, Green Day (again), Green Day (again for the third time), blink-182, blink-182 (again), Kurt Cobain, Gerard Way (again), All Time Low, All Time Low (again), Green Day UNO DOS TRE, The Big Bang Theory, John Lennon.

I've got loads more in my magazines, but there's no space to put them! :( Damn window!! also, the posters are double sided, so kinda 56!! :)

Wish I had some Coldplay ones! But they're not in Kerrang! :(

^ Yeah I'm not even gonna try to match that.

I've got 12 music posters and a couple other non-music posters hanging up in my room, so the walls are pretty much filled. I've rotated them out frequently over the years.

i had 3 coldplay posters that i took down because coldplay sucks, a kick ass mgmt poster that i got from when i saw them live, omg i think a beatles one but i didnt wanna have it up and the wal-mart scott pilgrim poster

i wish i had cool posters of things i actually really like but lmao money and my printer is broken