✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If 'Atlas' Were to Be Performed Live On Television...

Texas Rez

Let's say that they were to perform the new, already-hit song on Letterman or Leno or Ellen...

What would the style of their clothes be that might be the style that they're going for for LP6? Might it give us a look as to what might be in store for us on LP6??? What would you be expecting; just a Hunger Games-themed stage or clothes or something else that might hint more toward LP6?

I don't know, I just like speculating! :lol:

I think they're going for something dark again, like in the X&Y era. Back at the 2013 Brit Awards, Will and Jonny were wearing all black, and when all the guys made a birthday video back in May, they all were wearing something dark. It could be just casual, or it may very well be their new style (or transgression back to the X&Y or Rush Of Blood eras), I certainly wouldn't mind it.

When they've done special one off performances before, they usually don't dress in their "album clothes". Even when those performances are in the middle of an album campaign (like their musicares gig).

Now, when they performed at silver clef (or whatever it was earlier this year), they were dressed normal but their gear was still the graffiti covered gear from the MX tour. I imagine some of that will stick around indefinately, as they can't really un-grafitti anything, and some of the gear has been stuff they've used live for a very long time and presumably like. They used VLV themed stuff on the MX tour, so they'll most likely use MX themed gear on whatever they do going forward as well.

I definitely agree with this ^ :nod:

Since Atlas is definitely a one-off, I don't think their outfit would indicate anything about LP6. And they certainly wouldn't give anything away about the look of the era before actually starting the promotional campaign!

It will stay covered in graffiti I believe. They don't make that model of piano anymore, and Coldplay have bought any remaining ones that have popped up on eBay over the years... And spray painted them. But maybe I'm wrong :P

and in answer the the original question about the clothes thing, the Boys are getting old now! So I'm not sure if they are going to dress up as much as they have done before.

It will stay covered in graffiti I believe. They don't make that model of piano anymore, and Coldplay have bought any remaining ones that have popped up on eBay over the years... And spray painted them. But maybe I'm wrong :P

and in answer the the original question about the clothes thing, the Boys are getting old now! So I'm not sure if they are going to dress up as much as they have done before.

They're still pretty readily available on the secondary market, so I'm sure Coldplay can get new ones if they want/need to, especially since cost is no object to them.

Well, personally I hope they do. I hope they NEVER feel that they are too old to be themselves and dress how they want.

They're in a rock band for heavens sake! :cool:

And for the record 36 is NOT old... :D

Yeah, what she said! Yeah!

:cool:

Deal with it they are getting old :wink2: Sorry I just like saying it because it pisses you off :O I'm a bad person...

Oh grow up! Oh wait you can't yet... :smug: :P

Yes they are getting old. (I have mine LP6-Should-Be-Theire-Last-Album-Theory because of mine Musicians-Over-40-Make-Bad-Music-Theory)

Whatever, I think they could just wear jeans and jackets...

May I draw your attention to bands like 'The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin'? OK forget it, you are too young.. :P

Here's an idea:

310281_f520.jpg

or

z7571113066_d8a832481b_b1343511813.jpg

Bahaha I kinda hope they do a live performance on TV or something, to help promote it.

LOL! Which is which?

I actually don't care what they wear, provided they continue to make music. :heart: