✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

Gonna arrive on Thursday morning. Coming to the venue in the late afternoon to collect my bronze ticket from the box office. I hope they play Politik, for me it fits to this kind of occasion.

Do you know when the box office opens? I have to collect mine as well... and what do you need for it, just the ordering number and the credit card number?

I'm going to be such a mess when they play Christmas Lights. I've wanted to hear that live since S.S. Coldplaying

Haha I'm going to be such a mess all the time, I cried at my last concert from the first to the last second because I was full of happiness!

Yellow

Clocks

The Scientist

GPASUYF

Maybe Fix You

Viva

Charlie Brown

Paradise

ETIAW

Christmas Lights

I think the setlist from 16/12 could be a good shout as to what we'll see on Thursday night! Maybe a couple of changes because of more time or bigger performance space?

For me, add a couple of more rarely-played songs in there and it'd be the perfect set!

That said...no matter what they do will be perfect so who cares! :D

It will be perfect, but it will be too short :P OH god there is so much stuff missing, especially like you said the old rarely-played songs!

Just imagine they play shiver as the first song, oh my god I would die for that........................

I went over to take some exterior photos of the Bakery and Beehive today (all my times to London I'd never been)...

I noticed a few people across the street, who looked sort of "Coldplay fanish", so I walked over, and there were a few people who traveled from Australia who had been there for some time, and they said that Will, Guy, and Jonny had all come out and said hello to them, and were very nice. They didn't think Chris was there, so they hailed a cab and left.

There was also a young man and two young women sitting on the bench, and so I spoke with him for a while (ended up we knew a lot of people in common).

I had given a woman with the band my card, and just asked if she could pass it along to Jonny at some point, as I was the guy who has his "Viva" guitar.

Just a short while later, Chris Martin came out and came over to chat with us. Still the super sweet, kind guy I met at the Newcastle "Hidden Gig" many years ago.

He talked about the private show, and the upcoming show. He said he wanted to make sure that the people on the forums know that it's not just a Coldplay show, but about the other artists as well, and I let him know that was really clear with everyone, and we're all excited about seeing all of the artists. He kept asking us if we needed tickets or anything - super nice. I wasn't going to ask for a photo, and then he looked at me and asked if I wanted to take a photo together - yeah, I was not going to refuse that... ;)

Jason-with-Chris-Martin-Copy.jpg

It was super cold out, and I didn't want to overstay my welcome, so I took off after that. :)

Really looking forward to the gig on Thursday!

Jason

Do you know when the box office opens? I have to collect mine as well... and what do you need for it, just the ordering number and the credit card number?

Dear Frank,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Our box office is open from 4pm for ticket collection unless your ticket is a duplicate ticket, then they will only be available at the time of doors.

Many thanks,

Sorry to spam!! But I have a seated ticket and I am looking to swap it for a stalls standing one. I am willing to pay a little extra ontop of swapping tickets.

Message me if you're interested or know anyone who might be :)

I've got a seat, too, but in the course of my early entry advantage I'm gonna try to come downstairs to the stalls anyways. "just for a short chat"

Sorry to spam!! But I have a seated ticket and I am looking to swap it for a stalls standing one. I am willing to pay a little extra ontop of swapping tickets.

Message me if you're interested or know anyone who might be :)

what you need to do if talk to someone who has 2 stalls tickets once you are inside - they can then both go in....one comes out with the two tickets and they take you in :-)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Bid before 12noon tomorrow (UK time) for the last 20 pairs of tickets for Thursday night's Under 1 Roof show <a href="http://t.co/b4C8ldKBDN">http://t.co/b4C8ldKBDN</a> A</p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/statuses/413035720954347521">December 17, 2013</a></blockquote>

what time you guys getting there? (standing people)

Well...sadly I'm working until half 12 so won't be able to get up to London until about 3-3.30...not sure how how many will be there hours and hours early?! Hoping I won't be right at the very back! Haha :/

Most likely around 5pm, finish work at 2:30, drive to basingstoke for around 3:10, pick up train ticket and hopefully get into London Waterloo for around 4:30.

*waves at Jack1491 from the northern end of test valley*

haha...hello! That means there's positively a crowd going from Hampshire then!! We should have a sign or something! :cool:

what time you guys getting there? (standing people)

Mhmm doors open at 6, so something about 3-4... Last concert I've waited 5 hours before and decided like half an hour before the doors open to go to another entrance... I was in the first row, but i could have came like 30 minutes before and it wouldn't have made any difference... But, I think 2 hours before minimum, 3:30 sounds good, you will be there as well?

Tomorrowww! :heart: :D I just hope I don't forget my ticket! :P

How likely do people think it is that the guys will be at the Bakery tomorrow? I haven't planned my journey to Winter Wonderland which I was planning to go to cos I've been stressing and busy with my job but now that the gig actually feels real, I'm tempted to go to The Bakery tomorrow, I need to get the address lol then research how long it will take to get there from Kings Cross then from there to the venue. Just out of curiosity, how likely is it the guys will be at the Aftershow Party (I don't have a Bronze ticket but I'm just wondering lol) x

Tomorrowww! :heart: :D I just hope I don't forget my ticket! :P

How likely do people think it is that the guys will be at the Bakery tomorrow? I haven't planned my journey to Winter Wonderland which I was planning to go to cos I've been stressing and busy with my job but now that the gig actually feels real, I'm tempted to go to The Bakery tomorrow, I need to get the address lol then research how long it will take to get there from Kings Cross then from there to the venue. Just out of curiosity, how likely is it the guys will be at the Aftershow Party (I don't have a Bronze ticket but I'm just wondering lol) x

On tube from King's Cross/St Pancras it takes about 15 minutes to Belsize Park. Then it's roughly a 10 minute walk to Fleet Road :)

We'll be going there once we arrive in London (approximately 11am).