✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

An hour is ok, you'd think...

When you run through the songs they HAVE to (or always) play (no particular order):

5 mins - Yellow

4 mins - In My Place

5 mins - Clocks

5 mins - Viva

5 mins - Fix You

5 mins - Paradise

4 mins - Charlie Brown

4 mins - Christmas lights - confirmed by Jonny

4 mins - Atlas

That makes 41 mins, and then the maybe's

5 mins - Scientist

5 mins - ETIAW

4 mins - PoC - yes PoC...

4 mins - UATW

59 mins & 1 min of Chris chatting, that's your hour!

I'd be quite happy with that :)

When you run through the songs they HAVE to (or always) play (no particular order):

5 mins - Yellow

4 mins - In My Place

5 mins - Clocks

5 mins - Viva

5 mins - Fix You

5 mins - Paradise

4 mins - Charlie Brown

4 mins - Atlas

5 mins - Scientist

5 mins - ETIAW

4 mins - UATW

I have a feeling they might drop some of their most played songs in order to fit in a rare or rarely played song

Anyone still in need of a place to stay? We are planning to rent a decent sized place near High Street Kensington tube station through AirBnb with couple friends who are flying in for the show, and we have an extra room to share.

Still have a stalls standing ticket to sell and getting pretty nervous as the shows coming up soon. And as I'm from Ireland I can't put it up on uk websites. Any help at all would be great guys. Can't wait till Thursday!

Anyone still in need of a place to stay? We are planning to rent a decent sized place near High Street Kensington tube station through AirBnb with couple friends who are flying in for the show, and we have an extra room to share.
I will stay there in spirit! :nice:

Wish I could see you guys again, hope you have a great time!

Guest LiquidSky

I won't be attending but I'm excited to see new vids, photos, audio-clips and reviews from those attending! So close! 5 more days! :wink:

5 mins - Yellow

4 mins - In My Place

5 mins - Clocks

5 mins - Viva

5 mins - Fix You

5 mins - Paradise

4 mins - Charlie Brown

4 mins - Atlas

5 mins - Scientist

5 mins - ETIAW

4 mins - UATW

Never! I think those are not all songs they have to play, for example charlie brown. Considering there won't be xylobands it's not that possible...

Scientist is more a song they have to play than in my place, I just hope they won't play PoC!

I just hope they play some old stuff, imagine they would open the show with Shiver, that would be sooooooooo fucking awesome!

Why do you think the show will only be 60minutes long?

ohhh just read the oracle... Mhhhm, an hour is short, my last concert was 1:40...

Anyways, I decided spontaneosly to visit the concert, I have stalls standing cards, anyone want's to meet up?

I'm flying from munich on wednesday just for the concert!

of course i wanna be in the first row!

ohhh just read the oracle... Mhhhm, an hour is short, my last concert was 1:40...
It's not a regular Coldplay concert, though. Actually it's not even really a Coldplay concert, it's an event starring other musicians, Coldplay being the main act. Taking that into account, 1 hour isn't long, but it's still decent, and I wouldn't really call it short.

Hi. I was just wondering, is anyone planning on doing a lot else with their day while in London on Thursday? Or are a lot of you going straight to the gig? I'm hopefully going to Winter Wonderland, I hope it's good :)

It really doesn't feel like the gig is only a few days away and it really doesn't feel like it's Christmas next week! I walked into the hairdresser's and only a few seconds after I walked in, Coldplay's version of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas came on the radio, I hope they play it on Thursday :D

Wow, I can't believe some of you guys are coming to the gig from different countries! Not that it's a bad thing, if anything it's good, it shows how much you love Coldplay :P

I've got a seat, and am planning on getting to the venue for 5pm-ish even though doors open at 6pm. What about you guys? Can't wait to meet you guys hehe x

Does anyone know if there will be a live stream for this show?
The Oracle confirmed there won't be a live stream. However it was said that the show might be "documented" in some way, so we can still hope for a live blog! :D (but that's starting to be unlikely, as we're getting very close to the show and they still haven't announced anything :\ )