✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

The Oracle confirmed there won't be a live stream. However it was said that the show might be "documented" in some way, so we can still hope for a live blog! :D (but that's starting to be unlikely, as we're getting very close to the show and they still haven't announced anything :\ )

Thanks for the fast reply. Oops sorry I missed the notice! At least we get some sort of documentation from them. :)

Preparations for Thursday?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Wow!! <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay">@coldplay</a> just casually playing Ring O' Bells <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23onlypubinthevillage&src=hash">#onlypubinthevillage</a> <a href="http://t.co/TdB1EzxIRf">pic.twitter.com/TdB1EzxIRf</a></p>— Parlophone Records (@parlophone) <a href="https://twitter.com/parlophone/statuses/412702995311505408">December 16, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hi. I was just wondering, is anyone planning on doing a lot else with their day while in London on Thursday? Or are a lot of you going straight to the gig? I'm hopefully going to Winter Wonderland, I hope it's good :)

It really doesn't feel like the gig is only a few days away and it really doesn't feel like it's Christmas next week! I walked into the hairdresser's and only a few seconds after I walked in, Coldplay's version of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas came on the radio, I hope they play it on Thursday :D

Wow, I can't believe some of you guys are coming to the gig from different countries! Not that it's a bad thing, if anything it's good, it shows how much you love Coldplay :P

I've got a seat, and am planning on getting to the venue for 5pm-ish even though doors open at 6pm. What about you guys? Can't wait to meet you guys hehe x

I think it's not the wrong thing to fly to London just for the concert, I mean I've been in London just one mounth ago, but it's totally worth it! What about the people with standing tickets? I think it should be ok to be there at 3 or 4pm if the doors open at 6! Anyone want's to join or will I be the only one at this time? Anyways, would somebody up to visit the bakery in the morning, like 10am or something?

yeah it doesn't feel like christmas without snow! so we are still waiting for the snow to fall :D

How long of a flight is it from Neverland to London? ;)

Jason

LOL.. Straight on til morning? :D

And I will be on my way in a day and a half from the U.S. This is love people. We know it. :heart:

:D

:nod: :nod: It is.

Getting so close now! Just need the weather fairy to sort that out for us. Sun please fairy. :D

I think it's not the wrong thing to fly to London just for the concert, I mean I've been in London just one mounth ago, but it's totally worth it! What about the people with standing tickets? I think it should be ok to be there at 3 or 4pm if the doors open at 6! Anyone want's to join or will I be the only one at this time? Anyways, would somebody up to visit the bakery in the morning, like 10am or something?

yeah it doesn't feel like christmas without snow! so we are still waiting for the snow to fall :D

It's good that people are coming to the gig from so far away :) If I had a standing ticket I would probably have been aiming to get there for about 3pm. Hmmm I think I would go to the Bakery if I knew I could meet Chris, Guy, Jonny or Will lol. I really want to go to Winter Wonderland cos I have the day off work so want to make the most of it and don't think it's that likely that I would go to London again any time soon to do Touristy stuff. I haven't looked into how far the Bakery is from the venue but I know that Winter Wonderland is about half an hour away. Haha I like how you've put a Coldplay lyric in your post! x

Sorry if this has been answered before but does anyone know what time Coldplay will be on stage? On the website for tickets it says the event is at 7:00pm. So Coldplay at 9:00pm do you think?

Well it has been said that Coldplay will play for an hour with a curfew of 11pm so they'll likely come on stage at 9:45-10pmish?

Im sooooooooo excited!

It's great to see people arriving already! I won't be arriving until the morning of the concert though.

2 DAYS!

Likewise with me that I'll be arriving on the morning of the concert. Respect to everyone who is going, particularly those who are coming from overseas; I thought coming from Sheffield was far :laugh3:.

The plan for us is to visit The Bakery once we aarrive in London. There's every chance of them being

there if you ask me.

Yellow

Clocks

The Scientist

GPASUYF

Maybe Fix You

Viva

Charlie Brown

Paradise

ETIAW

Christmas Lights

I think the setlist from 16/12 could be a good shout as to what we'll see on Thursday night! Maybe a couple of changes because of more time or bigger performance space?

For me, add a couple of more rarely-played songs in there and it'd be the perfect set!

That said...no matter what they do will be perfect so who cares! :D