✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

That's great that the tickets are already arriving!

Now that everyone's getting tickets I feel a bit sorry, I choose the option to pick up at the venue. Nevermind...

I was just thinking, is anyone bringing their old xylobands to the show? I know they won't be working but it might be nice for the band to see them on our wrists. What do you think?

Yes! If I were lucky enough to be going, I'd slap one on.

I'm hoping for a greatest hits setlist with some rarely played songs thrown in on top.

I would be disappointed if the setlist is pretty much the same as the setlist they were playing for the majority of the MX tour

Yeah that would be awesome! I'm not sure why...but I have a sneaky feeling they could well open with Atlas? Would be quite a cool opening...then crash into something big and flashy ::o

December 5, 2013 - submitted by Jamie, Australia

Q. Hi after missing there last show in Sydney due to a bad accident at work I'm desperate to see them especially after watching the amazing live dvd. I'm thinking about coming over to England for the Under the Roof show will it be a normal length set or will it be shorter than it usually is?

The Oracle replies:

I'm sorry Jamie but the show sold out. As for the length of Coldplay's set... It's - as you know - a charity event and so hopefully everyone is there to support the great cause and enjoy the music / comedy / magic as a whole. After all, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

That said the last Under 1 Roof show was pretty much a full set.

Yeah that would be awesome! I'm not sure why...but I have a sneaky feeling they could well open with Atlas? Would be quite a cool opening...then crash into something big and flashy ::o

Indeed, Atlas opening could be quite nice and interesting:) , with each member coming in separately (first Chris alone on piano, then Guy appears on bass and Jonny on guitar and Will comes in as tha bomb :p) followed by Politik or DLIBYH :D

It says on my Gigs&Tours account that 40% of tickets have been dispatched. Doesn't say whether mine are one of them however.

I just got an email to say mine are now on their way so i guess you will once its been dispatched.

Tickets are back on sale again at eventin