December 18, 201312 yr Still some seats and standing tickets available. Really surprised they haven't been snapped up yet. Still have one stalls standing for sale if any of you guys know anyone. Really don't want to be 90pounds out if pocket around Christmas. But still so excited for tomorrow. Flying into London from Dublin! Really hope they have xylobands.
December 18, 201312 yr Still some seats and standing tickets available. Really surprised they haven't been snapped up yet. Agreed...but I live in London and none of my mates were even aware the gig was going on until I mentioned it. Maybe they overpriced it what with it being so near to xmas?
December 18, 201312 yr Most of us are travelling, or packing, or madly getting ready for tomorrow I think. :D
December 18, 201312 yr Most of us are travelling, or packing, or madly getting ready for tomorrow I think. :D Haha thats fair enough :lol:
December 18, 201312 yr I hope everyone's getting their Viva chants dusted off! Gonna be so loud tomorrow I think :D
December 18, 201312 yr One very excited Coldplayer here! I remember the night before I saw them in Paris last year I couldn't sleep because I was too excited! Haha. Hopefully I'll fare better this time!
December 18, 201312 yr Greetings from London! Can't wait to meet you all tomorrow, and Coldplay as well ofc :laugh3:
December 18, 201312 yr Author Most of us are travelling, or packing, or madly getting ready for tomorrow I think. :D Or feeling and looking like a zombie : ( Greetings from London! Can't wait to meet you all tomorrow, and Coldplay as well ofc :laugh3: See you tomorrow!
December 18, 201312 yr My brother and I are driving up, and leaving the car at Richmond and getting the tube in. Seemed easiest at the time!! Probably is easiest, District line straight to Hammersmith (and back)
December 18, 201312 yr Does anyone know their on stage time and the curfew of the show? Curfew is around 11pm, so most likely Coldplay will be on stage for 9:45 -> 10:00 ish, for an hour set
December 18, 201312 yr Probably is easiest, District line strange to Hammersmith Yeah exactly...and you can pre-book parking at Richmond station, so it made sense! I think all the coldplayers should be made to wear a badge or something so we can recognise each other in the line!
December 18, 201312 yr You are all some lucky people to see them tomorrow night. I probably have to wait another year. :cry:
December 18, 201312 yr arrived in london today and it's very windy and cold. don't know whether i should take a jumper tomorrow or not since i'm standing it will probably be hot. what time is everyone going to start to queue at?
December 18, 201312 yr arrived in london today and it's very windy and cold. don't know whether i should take a jumper tomorrow or not since i'm standing it will probably be hot. what time is everyone going to start to queue at? England was giving you a welcoming present :laugh3: I'm not sure wherever or not to take a jumper or just have my waterproof coat over my tee-shirt.
December 18, 201312 yr The weather will be very good for standing outside in the queue tomorrow, a bit chilly but sunny and dry. Light rain to turn up by 6 by which time the doors will be opening. By the way, Ricky Gervais was on the One Show tonight and mentioned he was performing at a Coldplay event (no mention of the charity) so quite a number of people may have wondered what that was. Still a few unsold tickets though.
December 18, 201312 yr On tube from King's Cross/St Pancras it takes about 15 minutes to Belsize Park. Then it's roughly a 10 minute walk to Fleet Road :) We'll be going there once we arrive in London (approximately 11am). Ooo cool, thanks for the information! :) I wonder how many people will be at The Bakery tomorrow! x
December 18, 201312 yr The weather will be very good for standing outside in the queue tomorrow, a bit chilly but sunny and dry. Light rain to turn up by 6 by which time the doors will be opening. By the way, Ricky Gervais was on the One Show tonight and mentioned he was performing at a Coldplay event (no mention of the charity) so quite a number of people may have wondered what that was. Still a few unsold tickets though. Minute 34:32, Ricky Gervais briefly talks about tomorrow's Under1Roof show. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03lmr23/The_One_Show_18_12_2013/
Create an account or sign in to comment