✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

Still some seats and standing tickets available. Really surprised they haven't been snapped up yet.

Still have one stalls standing for sale if any of you guys know anyone. Really don't want to be 90pounds out if pocket around Christmas. But still so excited for tomorrow. Flying into London from Dublin! Really hope they have xylobands.

Still some seats and standing tickets available. Really surprised they haven't been snapped up yet.

Agreed...but I live in London and none of my mates were even aware the gig was going on until I mentioned it.

Maybe they overpriced it what with it being so near to xmas?

Most of us are travelling, or packing, or madly getting ready for tomorrow I think. :D

Or feeling and looking like a zombie : (

Greetings from London!

Can't wait to meet you all tomorrow, and Coldplay as well ofc :laugh3:

See you tomorrow!

Probably is easiest, District line strange to Hammersmith

Yeah exactly...and you can pre-book parking at Richmond station, so it made sense!

I think all the coldplayers should be made to wear a badge or something so we can recognise each other in the line!

arrived in london today and it's very windy and cold. don't know whether i should take a jumper tomorrow or not since i'm standing it will probably be hot.

what time is everyone going to start to queue at?

England was giving you a welcoming present :laugh3:

I'm not sure wherever or not to take a jumper or just have my waterproof coat over my tee-shirt.

The weather will be very good for standing outside in the queue tomorrow, a bit chilly but sunny and dry. Light rain to turn up by 6 by which time the doors will be opening.

By the way, Ricky Gervais was on the One Show tonight and mentioned he was performing at a Coldplay event (no mention of the charity) so quite a number of people may have wondered what that was. Still a few unsold tickets though.

The weather will be very good for standing outside in the queue tomorrow, a bit chilly but sunny and dry. Light rain to turn up by 6 by which time the doors will be opening.

By the way, Ricky Gervais was on the One Show tonight and mentioned he was performing at a Coldplay event (no mention of the charity) so quite a number of people may have wondered what that was. Still a few unsold tickets though.

Minute 34:32, Ricky Gervais briefly talks about tomorrow's Under1Roof show.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03lmr23/The_One_Show_18_12_2013/