✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Great video of <a href="https://twitter.com/lilyallen">@lilyallen</a> & Tim Rice-Oxley performing Somewhere Only We Know at <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay">@Coldplay</a>'s Under 1 Roof show! <a href="http://t.co/sBy7rY8Xf8">http://t.co/sBy7rY8Xf8</a> km</p>— Keane (@keaneofficial) <a href="https://twitter.com/keaneofficial/statuses/415492359430750208">December 24, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So I was not there , but these are a few of my favorite things of the vid:

The black and white vid with all the cabbies and bikes

The amazing rhyming of " Took my feet to Oxford Street"

The shots of the crowd in the streets , knowing Miller froze his ass off filming the gorgeous queuing lines of FABULOUS peeps including our illustrious coldplayers

The shot of the beautiful empty venue hungrily waiting for its patrons

Seeing that adorable couple kiss

Coldplayers waving !! We know who you are

The roadies working so hard!! We love you

The bartenders serving you all

OMG the crowd running up to the barrier!! We all know that stress and dammit you made it to " Front Row Baby" and that joy when you got there, never fucking better

Phil's back side, oops did I say that? Never mind, I'm allowed

Guy getting some nice facetime

Side View shot of Chris at the piano , need I say more. ........?

But yet I Wll!

Amazing crowd shots , NOBODY LOVES THEIR FANS MORE THAN COLDPAY !!! We are so lucky to have this vid and being able to benefit UNDER 1 ROOF

May all your troubles soon be gone........ XOXOXYXY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Finally back to Brazil!

What an incredible night! Under 1 roof is a very special event for me since the 2011 edition was actually the last time I saw them live (they cancelled LA tour). 2 years :O

I love Christmas (my birthday is at Christmas day), so seeing a Coldplay Christmas concert was the best gift I could ever wish :)

This time I couldn't queue early but considering the time I arrived I got a pretty nice spot. The venue was adorable. At the stadium era I still feel very grateful for having the chance to attend such small concerts.

They didn't disappoint me at all. In fact I realized how much I miss them!! The whole band was on fire and seemed to be enjoying themselves as much as we were :dance:

Apart from David Brent who isn't my cup of tea, I had fun with the other performers. Kid's company videos were very touching also. It's such a beautiful work and the night was just perfect to celebrate it :)

I just hope that it doesn't take me that long to feel like this again. I just can't get enough :D

hi - and to bring in the new year, out of nowhere, my wrist band has started working again :-)

Yes you can get them working again - instructions on You Tube. I've done mine - easy. If yours has started by itself, well............. ? ? ?

Yes you can get them working again - instructions on You Tube. I've done mine - easy. If yours has started by itself, well............. ? ? ?

It just started by itself - on of the kids came in with it this morning to show me - but I have seen the paper clip trick to get it on for a moment if thats what you mean.

They cant have much of a battery in - it faded and went off after a couple of hours....but hey it put a smile on my face :-)

It just started by itself - on of the kids came in with it this morning to show me - but I have seen the paper clip trick to get it on for a moment if thats what you mean.

They cant have much of a battery in - it faded and went off after a couple of hours....but hey it put a smile on my face :-)

Some of them do that a couple of weeks after they were activated.

Several of mine from the 2012 tour came back on after a day or so. I don't think the one from 2011 ever did though. I don't know if the Eventim one has, it's on my bedpost, so I suppose I know it hasn't during the night so far or it would have woken me up. :D

No, not with a paper clip. You stretch the battery'holder' up a bit and then just a squeeze to make the contact will light it up...and, yes, it certainly does make you smile.