✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

• 2 weeks later...

I taped some stuff on my phone as well.. only recently uploaded them. Fragments of White Christmas, Viva and Clocks. The Viva one is my favorite, for obvious reasons :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zk4ILUZWYA]Coldplay - Viva la Vida at Under1Roof - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfTll-Mwv14]Coldplay - Clocks at Under1Roof - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTC1Zz5jynA]Coldplay - White Christmas - YouTube[/ame]

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/24/2018 at 1:48 AM, Gideon_Mx said:

Is it possible to get any official footage of this concert in 480p or better (like they shared Christmas Lights at Under 1 Roof in 2013) ??????

I would love to have the whole concert if anyone has it. It was such an amazing set.

Do you have original footage of the entire Eventime Appollo show in 2013 @stephen, like this performance of Christmas Lights? Does it even exist? I would love to see more of this show in such good quality!

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Do you have original footage of the entire Eventime Appollo show in 2013 @stephen, like this performance of Christmas Lights? Does it even exist? I would love to see more of this show in such good quality!

Yes, me too. It’s so interesting seeing shows in between eras! Tried to get tickets but failed. It was the last show they ever used the old Yamaha piano used between ARBOTTH and MX eras. ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It was the first time I saw CP live from the front row of the circle ! What an experience. I pinned a small voice recorder to my coat and recorded the whole performance...... but the quality is rubbish. I just keep it 'cos it's real. But if you're interested I could put it in dropbox or something for you. 

• Love 2

4 hours ago, aaronm360 said:

Yes, me too. It’s so interesting seeing shows in between eras! Tried to get tickets but failed. It was the last show they ever used the old Yamaha piano used between ARBOTTH and MX eras. ?

Oh I loved that piano!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldiefan said:

It was the first time I saw CP live from the front row of the circle ! What an experience. I pinned a small voice recorder to my coat and recorded the whole performance...... but the quality is rubbish. I just keep it 'cos it's real. But if you're interested I could put it in dropbox or something for you. 

I'm quite interested in it to be honest! I don't mind if the quality's that bad actually, it's something that makes it feel so real indeed! Feel free to send me a PM :happy:

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 1