Another's Arms

Tash

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midnight was released on midnight on some strange-named city

That was for the video. Ulanbataar

But the iTunes audio was released at 7pm last Sunday in Brazil and some other countries but wasn't available in the US until after 11pm in the US

Actually I think it would make more sense for ASFOS to be released tomorrow because of their appearance on SNL, where they will likely play ASFOS. It just makes sense that people can download it after hearing it on TV.

Coldplay is on SNL on May 3rd

Yep I agree. Releasing ASFOS in few hours makes more sense. They can just release it and forget about the other promo tracks. But that is too good of an idea which means they won't do it. They don't tell us anything anymore. Both Magic and Midnight were released by surprise. I hate secrets.

Yep I agree. Releasing ASFOS in few hours makes more sense. They can just release it and forget about the other promo tracks. But that is too good of an idea which means they won't do it. They don't tell us anything anymore. Both Magic and Midnight were released by surprise. I hate secrets.

The live version of ASFOS was leaked from the concert yesterday, so maybe they'll want to release the official version sooner since so many people have already heard it online.