✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

O (part 2)

Tash

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe O part one will be just an instrumental track and O part 2 will have lyrics. Like life in technicolor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get my hopes up now. Any similarity with Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends and I'll be happy.

so O will have 3 different versions? part 1, part 2 and reprise?

According to the tracklist on Target.com there's only O and O (Reprise). I think Chris was just jotting down that Reprise is like a part 2. I could be wrong about that of course but I don't think it's a three part thing.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kmm1482

Great great set list!!! Clocks, Dont Panic, Oceans, Viva, and Kingdom Come!?!?!? (Holy hell!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The setlist for the Baden-Baden show says that O (Part 2) was played as an outro tape:

setlist-baden-baden.png

I listened to the broadcast and the outro tape sounded just like the intro to Always In My Head, maybe it's actually a part of O?

Maybe "O (part 2)" is a short instrumental version of "O". Like LIT and LITii, but inversely.

We haven't heard O (Part 2). We heard O (Fly On?) and the instrumental that comes after, which sounds like Always In My Head. I guess the confusion comes from the fact it's the second part of the song, O, but it's not O (Part 2).