✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-May-2014] Royce Hall, Los Angeles, USA

Jenjie

There's lots of empty seats at the front. Either people are coming late or they are scalper tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If those are up for grabs I regret not going.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha as sad as it is about scalpers we are secretly hoping the seats infront of us are still open then we will be in the front of the right balcony!

But London grammar was great! Dang that girl has a killer voice!

It's sold out

However they really screwed over the scalpers so a lot of people were turned away.

I witnessed one where they told him that only the person whose name is on the credit card plus their plus one are the only ones who can get in. Also, if you come and have two tickets but your plus one isn't here yet they will turn you away or make you wait.

They're very super strict and I'm so glad these scalpers got screwed over

But sad that people who were dying to come weren't able to due to scalpers

However I'm only happy about empty seats bc I wanna move closer.

Still, I would have preferred for those of you who didn't get tickets to have been able to join us tonight!!!

It's sold out

However they really screwed over the scalpers so a lot of people were turned away.

I witnessed one where they told him that only the person whose name is on the credit card plus their plus one are the only ones who can get in. Also, if you come and have two tickets but your plus one isn't here yet they will turn you away or make you wait.

They're very super strict and I'm so glad these scalpers got screwed over

But sad that people who were dying to come weren't able to due to scalpers

However I'm only happy about empty seats bc I wanna move closer.

Still, I would have preferred for those of you who didn't get tickets to have been able to join us tonight!!!

So all the scalper seats are just empty? They aren't selling them at he door or anything?

Yes! can't believe that, being a coldplay concert, there are a lot of empty seats... I know there are scalpers but I mean, those empty seats are like too many, more than half of the seats...

Sent from my GT-B5330L using Tapatalk