✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-May-2014] Royce Hall, Los Angeles, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its unlikely that you can sell tickets, unless one was fortunate enough to get 2 tickets. I say this cause at the Sony Pictures CITI event a few months ago, they weren't allowing ticket handoffs once you picked up the tickets from will call. I dont think finding tickets would be difficult if you are really planning on spending lots of money, but delivering the tickets I feel would be difficult for this event unless you find someone to be their "plus one" for.

Exactly. Those people probably didn't read the rules.

I gotta say, I do like this system of will-call only.

Exactly. Those people probably didn't read the rules.

I gotta say, I do like this system of will-call only.

Wait a minute, so these people who are posting these tickets to re-sell them won't really be able to do it because they are will-call only?

Wait a minute, so these people who are posting these tickets to re-sell them won't really be able to do it because they are will-call only?

Yup, only the buyer can pick up the tickets at the venue the day of the show.

"Your tickets are being held at the venue's box office for pick up day of the event.

Present your photo ID and the credit card you used for purchase at the time you pick up your tickets. Will Call pick up varies by venue & event but is usually available 90 minutes prior to the start time of the event."

Yup, only the buyer can pick up the tickets at the venue the day of the show.

"Your tickets are being held at the venue's box office for pick up day of the event.

Present your photo ID and the credit card you used for purchase at the time you pick up your tickets. Will Call pick up varies by venue & event but is usually available 90 minutes prior to the start time of the event."

YIKES, that sucks, however, there is a way around it, I think! you can "gift" the tickets to someone else... so I guess scalpers will probably go that route :/ damn shame.

Totally forgot about the sell :confused:

Good to see that some of you got lucky. Seems like the app was actually working better than the website. And it wasn't as bad a mess as it was with the Paris sale on monday. Enjoy the show! :D

For all of you who weren't lucky enough. Check the site as often as you can the next days. Remember, some tickets will be given back and they will be coming back online for sale.

I know how frustrating this can be, i've been there :(

Hang in there, at some point your coldplaying karma will pay off

"Any customers over the ticket limit of two (2) are subject to cancellations. Tickets will be will call only. There will be no will call name changes or transfers. All parties MUST be present upon pick up. NO EXCEPTIONS."

Guess scalpers may actually be screwed... hope no one falls for their scams :(

"Any customers over the ticket limit of two (2) are subject to cancellations. Tickets will be will call only. There will be no will call name changes or transfers. All parties MUST be present upon pick up. NO EXCEPTIONS."

There may be a lot of empty seats if they aren't transferable. I wonder if the venue or Ticketmaster will release them?

There may be a lot of empty seats if they aren't transferable. I wonder if the venue or Ticketmaster will release them?

The scalpers will probably just give them back to ticketmaster to get a refund. Why would you pay for tickets you just wanted to sell but can't now?

sad thing is that people will have the audacity to sell their extra ticket to these kinds of things, some poor unfortunate soul will bite for $1000 a piece, and they'll have to meet and sit next to the seller! who just ripped them the hell off!

so unfair. how do these people sleep at night? :inquisitive:

again, those who are going (and not ripping anyone off!) enjoy the show!

and for those still hoping to get tickets (sadly, i'm on this boat), i still have a glimmmmmer of hope ya'll!

sad thing is that people will have the audacity to sell their extra ticket to these kinds of things, some poor unfortunate soul will bite for $1000 a piece, and they'll have to meet and sit next to the seller! who just ripped them the hell off!

so unfair. how do these people sleep at night? :inquisitive:

again, those who are going (and not ripping anyone off!) enjoy the show!

and for those still hoping to get tickets (sadly, i'm on this boat), i still have a glimmmmmer of hope ya'll!

I hope - like the above poster mentioned - that these sellers try to get refunds for their tickets (that is, if they're smart enough to read the fine print) and then have Ticketmaster release them back to the public to be sold at face value pricing.

I hope you are able to get tickets, seriously.

I hope - like the above poster mentioned - that these sellers try to get refunds for their tickets (that is, if they're smart enough to read the fine print) and then have Ticketmaster release them back to the public to be sold at face value pricing.

I hope you are able to get tickets, seriously.

i wish Anchorman was policing such things online.

i'm hoping too! :)