✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-May-2014] Royce Hall, Los Angeles, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Center is the center section of the orchestra section (right in front). I also got center section row H. Soo excited to see them. Unfortunately I was only able to get a single ticket. Did anybody get seats nearby; it would be nice to actually know people around me, although I totally dont mind going solo.

Oh, wow, so these are like front row then??? I've never been to Royce Hall so I have no clue and the seating chart it showed didn't have a "center" section listed so thanks for clarifying!! I got Row L so maybe we can meet up or something! :D

I was really searching for the $87 tickets but the ones we bought for $166 were the only ones I was able to find through the search - we searched on 2 iPads, 2 laptops, and my phone... Ironically, I found these tickets through my iPhone and I was like SCREW THIS IM BUYING THIS hahah it was a really impulsive moment...

Oh, wow, so these are like front row then??? I've never been to Royce Hall so I have no clue and the seating chart it showed didn't have a "center" section listed so thanks for clarifying!! I got Row L so maybe we can meet up or something! :D

I was really searching for the $87 tickets but the ones we bought for $166 were the only ones I was able to find through the search - we searched on 2 iPads, 2 laptops, and my phone... Ironically, I found these tickets through my iPhone and I was like SCREW THIS IM BUYING THIS hahah it was a really impulsive moment...

Yah I had a similar experience. I won't say front row, but its the front section (cuz you have row L it would be 12th row i think), as opposed to the balcony section above. Yah I go to UCLA so I'll be in the area all day. Below I included a link that is pretty cool. It is an interactive seating chart for royce hall which you can use to see your exact seat location in relation to the entire venue.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/laco-bach-mozart-double-los-angeles-california-05-18-2014/event/0B004AD5F96296BE?artistid=822271&majorcatid=10002&minorcatid=203

Yah I had a similar experience. I won't say front row, but its the front section (cuz you have row L it would be 12th row i think), as opposed to the balcony section above. Yah I go to UCLA so I'll be in the area all day. Below I included a link that is pretty cool. It is an interactive seating chart for royce hall which you can use to see your exact seat location in relation to the entire venue.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/laco-bach-mozart-double-los-angeles-california-05-18-2014/event/0B004AD5F96296BE?artistid=822271&majorcatid=10002&minorcatid=203

The seating chart for this event includes rows AA-FF in front of row A, so you're more like row 18. Look at the GA with premier seating chart (that's what comes up on the Ticketmaster app for the event).

Thanks for the link! The seats we got are pretty damn good, far better than I was expecting to buy. Since you've been there, is the view good from there? I know I've had experiences where I sit in the center section and the further back the harder it is because I'm short, hah.

We can talk on Monday then and see where we can meet up, I probably won't be there until closer to the time it starts because I have work until 5:30

the TM app did not work for me! i kept getting a "sorry! there are no tickets available right now" message from the GET GO! i'm devastaaaated. i tried best available anywhere! didn't care where i would sit! just as long as i was in that room!

sigh.

The seating chart for this event includes rows AA-FF in front of row A, so you're more like row 18. Look at the GA with premier seating chart (that's what comes up on the Ticketmaster app for the event).

I noticed that, but I didn't think there was a GA/Premiere section for this concert because of the prices, but maybe the VIP section is considered that...

Willing to trade my 2nd Jack White ticket for his show at the Fonda for 1 Coldplay ticket. I will pay the difference in price, and buy you a drink, and a poster/t-shirt.

If anyone has an extra for Coldplay, please let me know.

I was using my mac, iPad and iPhone. Didn't pull even a single ticket after an hour and a half of trying. Guess my karma has run out. Congrats to everyone who got tickets! It's an amazing show and so awesome to see the new songs live!

I was using my mac, iPad and iPhone. Didn't pull even a single ticket after an hour and a half of trying. Guess my karma has run out. Congrats to everyone who got tickets! It's an amazing show and so awesome to see the new songs live!

I'm in the same boat

haha, about karma running out -- you and I both, sista ;)

have fun to those who got tickets! can't wait to read about your experiences.

however, if anyone does hear through the grapevine about an extra ticket floating about, please let me know!

the TM app did not work for me! i kept getting a "sorry! there are no tickets available right now" message from the GET GO! i'm devastaaaated. i tried best available anywhere! didn't care where i would sit! just as long as i was in that room!

sigh.

mte :(

its unlikely that you can sell tickets, unless one was fortunate enough to get 2 tickets. I say this cause at the Sony Pictures CITI event a few months ago, they weren't allowing ticket handoffs once you picked up the tickets from will call. I dont think finding tickets would be difficult if you are really planning on spending lots of money, but delivering the tickets I feel would be difficult for this event unless you find someone to be their "plus one" for.