✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-May-2014] Royce Hall, Los Angeles, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a full on concert or is this going to be more like the iHeart Radio thing? I woke up with Lovers in Japan stuck in my head and I am REALLY hoping they play that song tonight, haha.

It will be similar to the previous shows like in New York. The iheart radio thing was free so that's why they didn't play as much

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It will be similar to the previous shows like in New York. The iheart radio thing was free so that's why they didn't play as much

Thanks for the info! I'll check out how those shows went so I can get a better idea. :)

I agree. For the price of tickets, it better be a full show. The email from Royce Hall said show time is 2 1/2 hours (if accurate, I would guess 1.5 hours for Coldplay after the opening act.)

Thanks for the info! I'll check out how those shows went so I can get a better idea. :)

I hope you have fun at the show! You were one of the lucky ones to actually get tickets.

I hope you have fun at the show! You were one of the lucky ones to actually get tickets.

Thanks! But I am almost broke now lol I was aiming for $75 tickets and ended up getting stuck with the $166 (bought two) but nothing else pulled up so I was like screw it I'm just gonna buy them. The last time I saw them was in 2008 in Orlando for their Viva La Vida tour and Lovers in Japan is still so vivid in my head - the energy in that room when they played that song was INCREDIBLE.

I'm really excited for tonight, it's been a while!

Thanks! But I am almost broke now lol I was aiming for $75 tickets and ended up getting stuck with the $166 (bought two) but nothing else pulled up so I was like screw it I'm just gonna buy them. The last time I saw them was in 2008 in Orlando for their Viva La Vida tour and Lovers in Japan is still so vivid in my head - the energy in that room when they played that song was INCREDIBLE.

I'm really excited for tonight, it's been a while!

At least your going to the concert hahah. I've never gotten the chance to until this venue popped up. But NOPE, tickets sell out in seconds

At least your going to the concert hahah. I've never gotten the chance to until this venue popped up. But NOPE, tickets sell out in seconds

I honestly think there was a glitch, the tickets weren't available until like 9:15am and tickets were only able to pull on on the iPhone/Android app which I thought was weird. One would think that Ticketmaster would be prepared for such an event... I'm sorry you weren't able to get tickets but I'm sure you will have another opportunity to go see them for their tour. You could also try going tonight anyway and see if you get lucky, I've done that before and ended up getting front row center seats (not for Coldplay) because some VIPs didn't show up so tickets became available at the box office. And the other perk is you get them at face value, not some ridiculous price.

I honestly think there was a glitch, the tickets weren't available until like 9:15am and tickets were only able to pull on on the iPhone/Android app which I thought was weird. One would think that Ticketmaster would be prepared for such an event... I'm sorry you weren't able to get tickets but I'm sure you will have another opportunity to go see them for their tour. You could also try going tonight anyway and see if you get lucky, I've done that before and ended up getting front row center seats (not for Coldplay) because some VIPs didn't show up so tickets became available at the box office. And the other perk is you get them at face value, not some ridiculous price.

Yea I thought so too. Because I saw some people who ended up getting the tickets 30 mins after they were on sale. I was on my computer and my phone clicking away but ended up with nothing. I am pretty sure everyone who bought tickets for this will show up. Its the only show in LA for a while and a small venue as well. I don't want to go there and end up not getting tickets, then I'll just be sitting outside Royce Hall in disappointment hahah.

It's a good thing you guys didn't buy tickets from scalpers!! When I was getting my tickets at will call someone wasn't able to get 2 people in. They told him he was only able to go in with the perspn of his choice. It seems he had sold the tickets to two girls well the point is only the buyer plus 1 was able to get in.

I feel bad for anyone who paid thousands of dollars for these tickets!!!

Haha wow... The scalpers must've been screwed over hard.

There's lots of empty seats at the front. Either people are coming late or they are scalper tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk