June 26, 201412 yr I've just bought a single stall seat - delighted!!!!! But would dearly love to find another ticket for my daughter... well keep on trying :) you just bought one so they're not all gone yet
June 26, 201412 yr nope, the other day Deidre posted that he didn't have tickets yet and he's not here so I assume he/she missed it. Rapheale still hasn't got a ticket and Lodder neither, but I don't know if he's still able to get there. Anyone else? Well,you know who has a spare going for the 1st July cheaper than face value!
June 26, 201412 yr I've just bought a single stall seat - delighted!!!!! But would dearly love to find another ticket for my daughter... grand tier for the 1st, £110?
June 26, 201412 yr grand tier for the 1st, £110? Doh - stupid me - was in the wrong thread - it's got to be the 2nd for me - sorry!!! (glad you said, mind...)
June 26, 201412 yr Doh - stupid me - was in the wrong thread - it's got to be the 2nd for me - sorry!!! (glad you said, mind...) No problem. :)
June 26, 201412 yr Still looking for someone with a spare ticket to take me in... I'll pay face value and buy You a shirt inside! please pm
June 26, 201412 yr Still looking for someone with a spare ticket to take me in... I'll pay face value and buy You a shirt inside! please pm Talk to Aprilshack. It was mine until I realised I'd been a dork about the date - oops!
June 26, 201412 yr Still looking for someone with a spare ticket to take me in... I'll pay face value and buy You a shirt inside! please pm Oh, I thought you had one! Just gave my spare one for the 2nd to Alec. But teh 2nd would not have been a help anyway, would it?
June 26, 201412 yr I'm still looking for a ticket, too... I was refreshing the page the entire day and had to go to school about 15 minutes before they went on sale again, so I missed it all... :(
June 26, 201412 yr @ Danceteacher : Correct. Thx anyway. @ arschpoeler: Remember: Hope dies last! (sounds better in German ;-) )
June 26, 201412 yr It happens too often - especially at the Albert Hall. These last minute surprise tickets have got me to: * Muse at Shepherds Bush Empire * The middle of the front row for Kaiser Chiefs - bought on the morning of the gig! * Robbie Williams at The Roundhouse * The Who at IndigO2 Great things do sometimes come to the patient... :-)
June 26, 201412 yr It happens too often - especially at the Albert Hall. These last minute surprise tickets have got me to: * Muse at Shepherds Bush Empire * The middle of the front row for Kaiser Chiefs - bought on the morning of the gig! * Robbie Williams at The Roundhouse * The Who at IndigO2 Great things do sometimes come to the patient... :-) since you have been to the RAH before ,where will the tshirts be sold and what time do they open?
June 26, 201412 yr @ Danceteacher : Correct. Thx anyway. @ arschpoeler: Remember: Hope dies last! (sounds better in German ;-) ) Holy crap, you're right! :) I just got a Stalls ticket!!!! :) :)
June 26, 201412 yr since you have been to the RAH before ,where will the tshirts be sold and what time do they open? Firstly, it's a lovely place. I was there last Friday for Romeo & Juliet, ballet in the round - simply exquisite. And the staff are lovely too - it's one of the rare venues where you'll be treated like a human being. In the picture below, the Albert Memorial across the road is opposite Door 6, where the merch is normally sold. Not sure when that opens (I don't tend to buy merch), but I think this gig is 6:30pm doors, right, which is probably when merch opens. Ticket collection will presumably be at the Box Office, which is at the opposite end, Door 12. If you're walking from South Kensington station, you'll arrive at approx the Door 1 area, but it never takes long to walk around the venue. We're all in for a treat...
June 26, 201412 yr Holy crap, you're right! :) I just got a Stalls ticket!!!! :) :) What did we all say...? The joy of not having to refresh that bloody site all day for weeks! :D
June 26, 201412 yr Holy crap, you're right! :) I just got a Stalls ticket!!!! :) :) If it excites you any more, this was my view of the stage on Friday from row 7 of the stalls (there are only 11 rows). I think there will be some seats in the Arena for this gig but, if it's in the round, just think of the boys playing in the middle of that space...
June 26, 201412 yr If it excites you any more, this was my view of the stage on Friday from row 7 of the stalls (there are only 11 rows). I think there will be some seats in the Arena for this gig but, if it's in the round, just think of the boys playing in the middle of that space... Wow, that looks awesome! :) I got a ticket for row 4 - I'm sooo excited! :)
June 26, 201412 yr nope, the other day Deidre posted that he didn't have tickets yet and he's not here so I assume he/she missed it. Rapheale still hasn't got a ticket and Lodder neither, but I don't know if he's still able to get there. Anyone else? me...:(
June 26, 201412 yr My tickets arrived and they say Coldplay plus special guests. Does this just mean the support act or do you think there will be another Kylie-style appearance?
Create an account or sign in to comment