✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I keep refreshing?

I think that all the tickets that are going to go on sale today have gone, but I think more will go on sale for the July 2nd gig tomorrow (possibly this one as well) so if you can get to London at short notice, try tomorrow. Maybe refresh occasionally today as well just in case but I wouldn't frantically refresh if I were you. Also, if you look here, someone will almost certainly post if more tickets go on sale for either gig.

I think that all the tickets that are going to go on sale today have gone, but I think more will go on sale for the July 2nd gig tomorrow (possibly this one as well) so if you can get to London at short notice, try tomorrow. Maybe refresh occasionally today as well just in case but I wouldn't frantically refresh if I were you. Also, if you look here, someone will almost certainly post if more tickets go on sale for either gig.

Thanks for the tip. Already here in London.

I had tremendous luck regarding Coldplay gigs since early-Parachutes - but "Ghost Stories" era has certainly been the most difficult to get tickets for to me. I have only been to LA shows so far. Hoping to find a ticket for July 1st. Fingers crossed. I won't quit since I flew all the way. lol

I wish all the Coldplayers here who are about to leave an epic and unforgettable evening with Coldplay! Have lots of fun and please handle the Albert Hall with care -- I want it to be in perfect state on the 2nd! :P

A ton of tickets for the july 2nd show have vanished from Vileagogo.Bet they will appear on G&T tomorrow!

this just says to me that none of the ones listed were from coldplay fans trying to sell their +1 but bought up by the likes of vileagogo on their company credit cards to rip people off. Thankfully most coldplayers chose not to buy at their extortionate prices and looks like they were left with quite a few, shame.. :smug: