✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

Have you tried to check on other sites beside gigsandtours? Or tried to call them and see if they have more tickets available?

Yes, there are other tickets available on other websites... but they're being sold for thousands !!!.. to anyone stupid enough to buy them off these greedy dealers.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone interested in this?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/1-ticket-coldplay-royal-albert-hall-2nd-tier-box-seat-1st-july/1069399563

• Ticket date

01/07/14
  • Face Value

£135

1 x COLDPLAY TICKET - 1st JULY 2014 - ROYAL ALBERT HALL

This concert sold out in seconds and I have a spare ticket.

I am selling ONE ticket to this concert.

The ticket is for the 2ND Tier Box section S Row 3- Amazing seats !!!

Although the venue say they will check ID, I doubt this very much, however we are happy to meet you at the venue. If not, then buy at your own risk.

Please email me if you are interested.

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tickets are not meant to be sold in thousands of pounds, but look at the price!

My question is: Is gumtree a safe website for selling tickets?

Is anyone interested in this?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/1-ticket-coldplay-royal-albert-hall-2nd-tier-box-seat-1st-july/1069399563

• Ticket date

01/07/14
  • Face Value

£135

1 x COLDPLAY TICKET - 1st JULY 2014 - ROYAL ALBERT HALL

This concert sold out in seconds and I have a spare ticket.

I am selling ONE ticket to this concert.

The ticket is for the 2ND Tier Box section S Row 3- Amazing seats !!!

Although the venue say they will check ID, I doubt this very much, however we are happy to meet you at the venue. If not, then buy at your own risk.

Please email me if you are interested.

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tickets are not meant to be sold in thousands of pounds, but look at the price!

My question is: Is gumtree a safe website for selling tickets?

Heard about a lot of rip offs on gumtree, it's not a safe site for buying tickets really, And not for £1200!

Heard about a lot of rip offs on gumtree, it's not a safe site for buying tickets really, And not for £1200!

Yeah I doubt so. But the price is about the same as the original ones. Anyways, keep trying guys.. Don't lose hope! :)

Have you tried to check on other sites beside gigsandtours? Or tried to call them and see if they have more tickets available?

grids, all of us who did not get tickets have been doing nothing else but check everything all the time - at least it seems like it. Yes, there are tickets on other sites - viagogo, seatwave, ebay starting from 900 GBP and going up to 3700 GBP (or 4000 USD if you want).

Those who are going, pls rent and take in a small audio recorder like an H4N, a Tascam DRsomething or a PCMM10. I used a n H4N and recorded at second from top rate, with the battery only going down to half. Able to playback the whole two hours the same night with no problems. The security at the Enmore was pretty lax, not worried about recording. If you want it to be super special, get some good external xlr mics as well because the on board mics on these things aren't as good.

Those who are going, pls rent and take in a small audio recorder like an H4N, a Tascam DRsomething or a PCMM10. I used a n H4N and recorded at second from top rate, with the battery only going down to half. Able to playback the whole two hours the same night with no problems. The security at the Enmore was pretty lax, not worried about recording. If you want it to be super special, get some good external xlr mics as well because the on board mics on these things aren't as good.

mmm good idea, but never heard any of those brands though. is the battery long lasting?

mmm good idea, but never heard any of those brands though. is the battery long lasting?

What I did was charge it through the night before, and only turn it on once I got into the venue. The thing is that once you press record, a red light comes on, which could attract attention. So turn it on before you step out of your transport. But once it started going in the venue, it recorded the duration easily. The zoom h4n had a hold function, so I just put it underneath the chair with the light and buttons facing down. If your in the crowd of the josh it doesn't matter.

Google search your location or London, audio (handheld) recorder rent and the models to see if anything comes up. I got mine last minute, didn't put that much though into it, the H4N is apparently a standard and it's good because of the hold function, the two xlr slots at the bottom and the ability to record at 24/96khz. Was $55 for the night. I didnt have the time to look for extra cardioid mics.

No..I'm worried because I'm italian and I think that tickets could arrive at least this week.

That's why I wrote them that I want to collect the tickets at the venue, to be sure.

You can still do that.

The tickets for July 1st just went from sold out to "view tickets", try refreshing, if you still need tickets!

Saw that - thanks - so rang G&T - told again deffo no tickets left ! Aghhhhhhhh !!!!! That's another day refreshing.....

Saw that - thanks - so rang G&T - told again deffo no tickets left ! Aghhhhhhhh !!!!! That's another day refreshing.....

Just don't give up, I think there is still a chance, until the show starts!

For U1R, there were tickets sold two days before.