✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merseyside.A hour train to liverpool then 2ish hours to London.

Me too... I have an hours drive from North Wales first, meet my daughter in Lime St. station and then off for our 2 day trip to London...... and we'll try to enjoy it in spite of having no tickets. We'll probably go and hang around RAH for a while to see if there's any chance at all of 'returns'.

Me too... I have an hours drive from North Wales first, meet my daughter in Lime St. station and then off for our 2 day trip to London...... and we'll try to enjoy it in spite of having no tickets. We'll probably go and hang around RAH for a while to see if there's any chance at all of 'returns'.

Do you go to try and get returns an hour before the show? Not sure what time I'll get to the RAH as I can't check into the hotel until 2pm or phone the RAH on the day?

Do you go to try and get returns an hour before the show? Not sure what time I'll get to the RAH as I can't check into the hotel until 2pm or phone the RAH on the day?

I've no set plan... will just go there some time in the eve. with fingers crossed, but no high expectations.

I have two hospitality tickets for the 1st performance, and damn its tempting to sell them

Seriously do people really spend £2k per ticket? Nuts

It was hard to get tickets for sure (I actually got three, but had one refunded so someone else could go!) I dont like reselling these kinda things. Rage against the touts......

Has anyone got his ticket at home? I will fly to London on june the 30th and I wonder if my tickets will arrive within that day!

Not yet. i believe I will get it on June 24th at the latest, but will let you know the tickets arrive. :)

Hi Guys,

I've two tickets to the gig on the 2nd but no one to go with at the moment. If anyone has two tickets to this gig (July 1st) and wants to go to the 2nd gig as well at no extra ticket cost drop me a PM, email - ianswinton @ me.com, or twitter - @ianhasgreeneyes... If nobody can do this by next Tuesday (25th) I will listen to offers for my spare on the 2nd :)

- PS, I don't bite!

Hi Guys,

I've two tickets to the gig on the 2nd but no one to go with at the moment. If anyone has two tickets to this gig (July 1st) and wants to go to the 2nd gig as well at no extra ticket cost drop me a PM, email - ianswinton @ me.com, or twitter - @ianhasgreeneyes... If nobody can do this by next Tuesday (25th) I will listen to offers for my spare on the 2nd :)

- PS, I don't bite!

if u don't find anyone, just get to the RAH in good time and you will find someone outside who wants to buy it, i'm sure :)

I think there are enough people in here who are still looking for tickets, but they can't be sold above face value here and to be honest, why would you even do that? Give a fan the opportunity to see them, not a fan with a lot of money.

Have you tried to check on other sites beside gigsandtours? Or tried to call them and see if they have more tickets available?

Have you tried to check on other sites beside gigsandtours? Or tried to call them and see if they have more tickets available?

gigs and tours are the same people as see tickets plus people are phoning them.They don't even bother checking their systems to see if there are any.Those are the only official ticketing vendors.

gigs and tours are the same people as see tickets plus people are phoning them.They don't even bother checking their systems to see if there are any.Those are the only official ticketing vendors.

I see, well yeah you're right. Idk why Coldplay didnt do ticketmaster instead, gigsandtours has given me so much pain. :(

Try google and see if ppl also want to sell their spare tickets, there is still hope! If I am on my laptop I can try to help as well :)

I have tickets for 2 July so I'm fine, i just know some people who are still looking for tickets :)

Gigsandtours don't really like us coldplay fans I think haha

I have tickets for 2 July so I'm fine, i just know some people who are still looking for tickets :)

Gigsandtours don't really like us coldplay fans I think haha

Haha yeah the website was really bad. I experienced and could recall it as the worst concert ticket site ever! :P

Partly because of the system that made me angry that day. The tickets were sold out in 20 mins and it was just a mess.

Haha yeah the website was really bad. I experienced and could recall it as the worst concert ticket site ever! :P

Partly because of the system that made me angry that day. The tickets were sold out in 20 mins and it was just a mess.

What made me angry was being kept in a queue half the day,giving false hope to getting a ticket when they had sold out.

They will probably be sent out sometime this week mate.

Good to see that someone else on here managed to get tickets x

Thanks for letting me know, just wondering if anyone has already got one though. :)