✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

Hey everyone, grids and i were thinking about going to the bakery. Since a lot of coldplaying members will be in london for one of the shows i thought why not go as a group. Anyone interested in going to the bakery on 2nd July probably sometime before or around noon?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grand tier.

I already said this in the other thread but please consider selling them to Raphaele, she already booked her train ticket and everything. I think she's not online right now and I can't contact her..

just got 2 tickets for mah friend Danceteacher YAAAAAAAAAAY

:dance: :vuvuzela: finally! we (like 6 people) have been trying for weeks to get tickets for her! I'm so happy!

I already said this in the other thread but please consider selling them to Raphaele, she already booked her train ticket and everything. I think she's not online right now and I can't contact her..

:dance: :vuvuzela: finally! we (like 6 people) have been trying for weeks to get tickets for her! I'm so happy!

OMFG now it finally paid off :drunk:

I got her tix for the 2th though, I just realised I posted int the wrong thread LOL

So, is everyone who wanted to go going?

nope, the other day Deidre posted that he didn't have tickets yet and he's not here so I assume he/she missed it. Rapheale still hasn't got a ticket and Lodder neither, but I don't know if he's still able to get there. Anyone else?