✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tickets arrived and they say Coldplay plus special guests. Does this just mean the support act or do you think there will be another Kylie-style appearance?

Well - at the Apollo gig last December, Robbie Williams walked on to the stage ! -

The place went wild !

Just hope i haven't got someone with big hair or a big hat in front of me! Or flashing bunny ears....

3 rows of 4 *moveable* chairs - should be ok!

Sometimes, with a little discussion, your box party may agree to move around so that people who'd prefer to sit go to the front, and then the standers behind them. Maybe even moving the chairs out of the way to party more.

3 rows of 4 *moveable* chairs - should be ok!

Sometimes, with a little discussion, your box party may agree to move around so that people who'd prefer to sit go to the front, and then the standers behind them. Maybe even moving the chairs out of the way to party more.

It is tiered seating isn't it?

It is tiered seating isn't it?

Hmm, you've got me there.... Initially I was going to say yes, but now I'm not so sure.

But it really shouldn't be a problem. Definitely fine in the second row. It would be the back row I'd be less sure about - but only if everyone was sitting, which I somehow doubt.

If you all want to stand, then there's nothing stopping you all from agreeing to shift the chairs out of the way - I've done that before!